should I start bushy asap?

Also there is LOTS of movement in the theories of which plants are classified as what :p From what I've read recently there is a higher prevalence of high CBD plants in what we were calling sativa (NLD) varieties. Now I THINK classified as Cannabis indica subspecies ( or vairety) sativa

Could easily be wrong on the nomenclature as it's in transition...and I'm pretty baked.

whoa you're fast. CBN is a degradation product of both CBD and THC and other cannabinoids AFAIK.

I work behind the computer for my living.

So he should select a plant rich in cbd and flower them the regular way up until the first trichomes turn amber. I sent him a private message w/ a link to a breeder on Seedsman specialized in strains rich in cbd.

Wel I think I can post it here :)

http://www.seedsman.com/cannabis-seeds/breeders/cbd-crew

Founded by Shantibaba and Jaime of Mr. Nice Seeds and Resin Seeds respectively

And one thing I like to add, again, about 16/m2.
For example this strain:
http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-shark-feminised-5-seeds
The CBD version produces fast flowering, short yet strong plants.

He could buy 5 seeds and do a scrog w/ 4. Price for the seeds incl. shipping $60. Time required for vegging and trimming them more or less 6 weeks and 9 weeks to flower. 15 weeks total.
20 seeds incl. shipping $210. Time required for vegging 2 weeks, 9 weeks to flower. 11 weeks total. So he gains 4 weeks or 27%.

Assuming that the price for one kg is $3000 (I believe it's much higher in the USA. In the Netherlands about €3200 distributor price, €2500 in Spain).

27% * (0.5kg * $3000) = $405. Not included the possible extra weight of a scrog.

So those 16 plants/m2 earn him $260 and save him a lot of headache on vegging and trimming the plants.

Last edited:
hi all just to add that the cbd crew seeds are not exclusivlely neither either a majority of indica plants.

We have strains that go over all spectrums. sativa cbd strains include z6, z7, z8xafgHz, cbd medihaze, cbd mango haze, cbd skunk haze, and those are only the ones available now, not to mention all the possible strains for the other 12 seedbanks that CBD Crew makes cbd rich seeds for.

the amount of cbd or thc is not visually apparent from studying glandular trichomes either. an HPLC or GC test must be performed, or the herb consumed, to know the real presence or lack thereof of cannabis....

hi all just to add that the cbd crew seeds are not exclusivlely neither either a majority of indica plants.

Then where does the high cbd contents come from? By blending in indica's? I believe the 100% cbd strains are all indica's.

There are no 100 percent cbd strains.

Only very hugh cbd and low cbd phenos.

And no they are not 100% indicas.

For example, one could find a very high cbd pheno very low thc pheno in a pack of Cannatonic.

Cannatonic is part haze.

Testimonials

“Using Cannatonic everyday enables me to cut down on prescribed opiates to one third of what was usually necessary to control the pain.”

cannatonic-tested.jpg

The MNS strain that is high in CBD is Z7, which is (Cannatonic x Afg/Sk) x Cannatonic (female version) and has about 19% haze in it :)

Z7.jpg

Any hash strain could yield a high CBD pheno, but your chances are probably higher with one of these two.

Do the chances of getting a high CBD pheno increase with CBD Crew seeds?

If you compare CBD Crew Mango Haze to MNS Mango Haze?

There is basically no cbd in any MNS strain when compared to any CBD Crew strains or seeds.
In other words, dont expect high cbd from any MNS strains.
All CBD CREW strains and seeds are guaranteed to be cbd rich. This means they test at a 4% minimum of CBD guaranteed in every seed.

My z7 in particular is an 8% thc and 14% CBD cut. The oil it makes tests at 90% cannabinoids.

Last edited:
There is basically no cbd in any MNS strain when compared to any CBD Crew strains or seeds.
In other words, dont expect high cbd from any MNS strains.
All CBD CREW strains and seeds are guaranteed to be cbd rich. This means they test at a 4% minimum of CBD guaranteed in every seed.

My z7 in particular is an 8% thc and 14% CBD cut. The oil it makes tests at 90% cannabinoids.

Thanx, mine are CBD Crew so i'm hopeful of a good outcome.

I read through this topic and through the C Skunk journel and I might give this approach a try.
I just happen to have C Skunk and the Sensi for coco and big bud.
A question on container size up until sexing out the males.How small container can I use to get through sexing,then transplant all the ladies into 9-10 in pots?

How small container can I use to get through sexing,then transplant all the ladies into 9-10 in pots?

4 liters if you keep the light at between 250 and 300W/m2, if you can't 5.5 to 6.5 liters. In about a week you will be able to separate them. Then transfer them into the largest pots that fit your grow room. If you for example start with 18 seeds, 9 are females, use 18 liter pots per square meter under a 600W.

I assume you are using clones because from seed they grow much higher and so you need larger pots.

Last edited:
4 liters if you keep the light at between 250 and 300W/m2, if you can't 5.5 to 6.5 liters. In about a week you will be able to separate them. Then transfer them into the largest pots that fit your grow room. If you for example start with 18 seeds, 9 are females, use 18 liter pots per square meter under a 600W.

I assume you are using clones because from seed they grow much higher and so you need larger pots.

I was going to start from seeds.

So start in 1 liter containers for seeds,go to 12/12 after 2nd week or how many nodes?
Then after sexing transplant females to as large containers as possible?

So far 14 out of 18 are breaking soil in 16oz dixie cups under T5's.
The other 4 didn't germ but I'll give them a few more days.

I'm using RO water,4/1 coir to perlite,advanced sensi,bid bud for coco,bud candy and voodoo.I may not use bud candy and save it for med man or my medihaze.

Since it's dtw,I wonder just how the voodoo juice works since it's not recirculating.I'm also curious why not suck up run off and reuse it as long as it's bubbled?

Thanks for the thread.

I also have 18 seedling of C Skunk I though I'd give this a try and I'm using Sensi Grow and Bloom in coco and perlite 80/20,and big bud.Nutes are for coco since I'm using RO water.
Hopefully I'll get at least 9 females but how long should I stay in veg before I switch to flower light and nutes?

Last edited:
Back