shiva skunk

Cant wait to run these in the fall, when the weather is cooler.
89 NL5 ( NOOF. Same as Bodhi ) x Sk18

There were almost instantly sold out. I barely got the last pack. I wanted 10.

https://imgur.com/yTDJ0eH

https://imgur.com/XTrpBj7

Mr Greengenes was Boel, and was originator of Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie IBL
Swami, and Verdant Green aere the only 2 people MGG has given the pure CB/MW genetics. But MGG is BOEL.

Clackamas COOT is BOEL.

CC is creator of The ONE, Blue Orca, a few others, and Nevils Original Release, male found in 1991 and still alive Nevils original release NL5/Haze.

The California Harvest Fest first started in 1967.

G `day AT

Well ,,, Mr green Genes has resurfaced .
It will be interesting to ask him about BOEL .

re Sacred Seeds .
Where`s the evidence it ever existed other than an internet rumour ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Aficionado Seeds says SS WAS a Real Company. Though they have the Origin Date Wrong,, It IS Correct that it first became available in the late 70s. Its also known Skunkman tried to say HE was the Originator of SS, when he was a Low Level/Apprentice Breeder.

Aficionado Seed Bank - Original Skunk #1
Skunk #1 was the first true stabilized hybrid to enter the Dutch Cannabis greenhouses. Sacred Seeds created it, released it in the late 1970s, and was from Afghani Indica, "Acapulco Gold" Mexican Sativa and Columbian Gold Sativa.

Its pretty well known how Sk1 got to Europe.

Last edited:
I don't believe that Sacred Seeds was in existence nearly as long as claimed. Proving a negative in the past is pretty much impossible, but it's my best guesstimate using my memory and evidence.

Could I be wrong? Sure.

Whatever.

Though I can for sure say there are SKUNK RKS varieties around everywhere in USA, you just have to know where they are, and you may have to search through phenos, as people originally had to.
Swami, and The Nature Farm BOTH have RKS/RKS Hybrids, and are also from what I understand, are working jointly, and also follow each other on Instagram, where they have a million photos. Especially the Nature Farm.
Dudes got every cut under the sun, and then some, and has photos of everything he does.

Weve got both the SK18, and 89 NL2 x Sk18 going right now, and all I can tell you is Sk18 is as stinky funk as Ive ever seen. Ive been growing since 71, and had the original SSSC Sk1, and have seen/smoked a lot of weed. I strted smoking weed in fall of 1966, when I was 8 years old, via my older sisters boyfriend who was 14. He also turned me on to Hendrix.

Sk18 puts out Garlic, Cheese, Onion, Chemical DEAD Skunk ass smell. Weve got 50 plants vegging in 5 gallon containers x 6 1000w Gavitas in a 30 x 30 x 15 area going right now. Unsexed, and you can smell them at least 300 feet away.
The Nature Farm also doesnt not want to 100% isolate the RKS pheno, as it will muck with the genetic diversity.

While I cant say with 100% certainty, I also take it the The Nature Farm, and Swami are working together on an RKS line, or at least GAS is, and is working with TNF genetics. I also believe TNF may have got some genes from GAS. Like the landrace Paki.

GAS has an RKS Female clone only from 1985. This was originally taken to Michoacan, and hybridized for 30+ years in an attempt to isolate the RKS gene, STABILIZE, but GAS, in his honesty says the Local Variety used was more dominant in the end, and is basically a really, really good Sativa, with some RKS phenos to be found in the IBL that was created.
He says there are more RKS pheno in crosses with The ONE, and Blue Orca.

My take is GAS will/is ect using TNF SK18 as Male breeding material for the 1985 RKS cut, and is matter of finding a MALE that will genetically matchup with his RKS cut, and produce a more Isolated RKS line

I also aint tryin to start any fights ect, I jst basically at first came here and commented that there are Sk genes available from both TNF, AND Dominion Seed Company has some original SSSC and Skelly Hashplant crosses.

Best stuff Ive had, maybe ever had the 80s SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant as the Male in a cross I had.

The other side of it was.. The Cough ( NL5/Haze Cross/NOT FROM EUROPE HAZE ) x NL5. The Cough is a Well Known Cut.

Just thought some would like to have some killer genetics

GAS is also coming out with the 89 clone only NL5 female x COOT/Nevils LTD Release COOT found Male 1991 NL5/Haze.

G `day AT

Original SSSC Skunk ??
Never happened bro ...

SSSC had NL x SK . No straight SK .

Though I can for sure say there are SKUNK RKS varieties around everywhere in USA, you just have to know where they are, and you may have to search through phenos, as people originally had to.
The 10 years I`ve been reading forums , they are full of RKS quests . People announcing they have it .
The quest continues ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hey lespaul, how far are your lights above your plants and how many square feet of canopy will your light cover at that distance. Also what type of reflectors do you like. Thanks in advance

G `day AT

Original SSSC Skunk ??
Never happened bro ...

SSSC had NL x SK . No straight SK .

The 10 years I`ve been reading forums , they are full of RKS quests . People announcing they have it .
The quest continues ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Wrong.

In the 89/90 catalog, Sk1 is Also Known As as... M9.

Vashon Seed and Mercantile also has the Original SSSC Early Bird/M26. Done last week Aug-2nd week Sept.

Also could be your problem is your on the forum to much, and Skunk is still all over the place in USA, and you aren't in the USA.

USA has many many of the old genetics that were taken to Europe.

Most all this shit originated in USA, except for its original country of course.

NL1/2/5 ect?? Originated in USA.
Skelly Hashplant… AKA PUCK USA
G13??
Haze?
Blueberry.. DJ got his BB genetics from BOEL.
Juicy Fruit
Cherry Bomb
Afghan#1

To think this stuff is gone is not correct. Weve had Skunk in Eastern Ky, and Virginia, Ohio for decades. Its here in pockets, but it is here, and has been here from at least 1975 that I know of, and came via Meigs County Ohio Via California. Its also floating around in Cali, and IS going to me available in larger quantities, from different breeders, and with different breeding programs.

Some are trying to isolate the RKS, but others are trying to preserve the diversity. Some may do both.
And we all know that just because you have an RKS Clone Female. Doesn't mean you have a Male to match it up with, and consistently throw what youre looking for.

Also not dissing any companies, as Ive stated several time out Mr Nice SSH structure wise is the plant we compare all other to. If its even close in growth, and production as the SSH. Its a really good plant. We grew put 15 packs of the SSH. F2d all of them, and picked the best female out of over 200 F2s. Been growing it 5 years.

https://i.imgur.com/QiFuKcQ.jpg

Last edited:
G `day AT

Apology I had it wrong .

Notice the SK / Affie #1 and Afghani #1 in that 89 SSSC catalogue ?

Nevil also had Afghani #1 . He bought it from Sam . Started selling it in 85 ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dude, I was buying seeds from Nevil, and SSSC as soon as they started advertising in HT. Had all of their catalogs. And while I spent years in prison, some info escapes me.
But we had almost everything they had to offer.

The Original stuff we got from Nevil originally came from

Santa Barbara, Calfironia. Post Marks were from within USA. Not Holland.:eek:

Hey lespaul, how far are your lights above your plants and how many square feet of canopy will your light cover at that distance. Also what type of reflectors do you like. Thanks in advance

With the 1000w Gavitas if its any closer than 38 inches they WILL FRY. Gavita has tremendous Infrared. Seemingly 2x 1000w Hortilux HPS.

IMHO a 1000w Gavita will blast a 5 x 4 area. I like the standard hood that disperses the light a bit more when using multiples.

Seedlings I would keep it 42 inches above them

While I haven't used them, I also really interested in the DE 1000w Ceramic Metal Halide. You also have to keep it at least 38 inches from the canopy top.

I also like the 1000w Hortilux HPS in a 4 x 4 area, and in some cases can get it as close as 18- 20 inches, and has 1600 Umol at 24 inches. Gavita has 2100 Umol

G `day AT

Apology I had it wrong .

Notice the SK / Affie #1 and Afghani #1 in that 89 SSSC catalogue ?

Nevil also had Afghani #1 . He bought it from Sam . Started selling it in 85 ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Alot of it came from Sacred Seeds.

Another thing is as far back as 84 SSSC 1st Catalog, was referring to Sacred Seeds as an Old Strain Company. Not just seeds.

Last edited:
lespaul, sounds like you're another victim of Naturefraud... 69 Skunk1? use some critical thinking please.

it's an old thread but people shouldn't get the wrong Idea. and I've read how you have been mislead with the 88NLHz as well, don't believe everything you read (on the internet)

uncle festers skunk... what's next, Coldwar Cush?

Back