Shit phenotypes

grower62

Opened the same thread for ASH.
Knowing Shit is more inbred/homogeneous than ASH, I still hope for some descriptions/advice about the Shit phenotypes.

Growing Shit (and ASH): my first MNS Strains.
Starting ASH in April 2013 I got 10 plants from 18 seeds.Those 10 plants arequite homogeneous, with two of them tending a bit more to the sativa side.

Looking for advice about the different phenotypes of Shit and your experience/advice with them. I am interested in the inbreeding aspects of the different phenotypes as well.

I was able to find some information about the possible Shit phenotypes in the Shit forum. These information lie on many different threads.

I hope to get all the information about the different Shit phenotypes here in one new thread. Maybe some pictures too?!

Thank you all for your time and answers !

grower 62

well I ran into some good ones some better ones and a few damn good tasting ones. Not sure how to explain it I had about 2 different growth types some where a little more strechy but really dense buds the others seemed to be more short stout and not as dense. which one you would want I don't know but you should find a nice keeper just be sure to dry, cure and smoke each plant before deciding which you like best cause even though two may look the same one tastes better.

Cheese Phenotypes?

Anyone see 'cheese' like phenos in any Shit sprouts? Curious how likely it would be to come across this, based on how stable Shit is?

Shit

I been through a couple of packs of shit and apart from nannas it's all ways been a constant strain and the cheese question you can defo tell that shit and cheese are related I'm not saying that I found a cheese plant in a pack of shit but that funky stinky cheese taste is there
Anyway shit is a nice stable line with some lovely plants to be found just keep an eye out for male parts during early stage flowering

Be good

I've grown lots of shit plants. Never had a single one throw any nanners. I'veseen lots of variation in the Shit strain. There's definitely an afghan dominant pheno. Short, bushy, heavily serrated leaves, good yield, skunky odor. In my experience seed plants can go from 9 weeks up to 12 or 13 weeks on some.
I'm gonna make a post about a lemon pheno I got this season. Here's a pic from a Shit plant I grew out last year from seed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 162
I been through a couple of packs of shit and apart from nannas it's all ways been a constant strain and the cheese question you can defo tell that shit and cheese are related I'm not saying that I found a cheese plant in a pack of shit but that funky stinky cheese taste is there
Anyway shit is a nice stable line with some lovely plants to be found just keep an eye out for male parts during early stage flowering

Be good

G`day DD

Cross it to a Hindu Kush plant and your on the path ...

Back