Shark Shock

hey dave that looks good, keep up the good work. i am saving the last of my sharkshock #3 the killer skunk smeller and taster for a concert next month. man when you open that jar in the back of the house, you can smell it all the way in the front. it makes our mouths water.lol

hey dave that looks good, keep up the good work. i am saving the last of my sharkshock #3 the killer skunk smeller and taster for a concert next month. man when you open that jar in the back of the house, you can smell it all the way in the front. it makes our mouths water.lol

Cheers Zigger, The shark is some stuff, my mates said the other night, "just smoke our weed for a while" ..They find it HeAvY! lol...and i agree it skunks the place out!!

Do you find it a light or heavy feeder? im starting to think they don't like alot of nutes??

Last edited:
hey dave when i was using dyna grow and bloom i had to feed lightly. i think the highest on my ppm pen was like 800 at the most. i have milwalkee yellow pen. now when i was running the superskunk the highest i had ran it was 1200.

hey dave when i was using dyna grow and bloom i had to feed lightly. i think the highest on my ppm pen was like 800 at the most. i have milwalkee yellow pen. now when i was running the superskunk the highest i had ran it was 1200.

I must get a p.h/ppm meter, ive been too good at guessing in the past but the shark and black widow have caught me out.... :rolleyes:

word to the wise the hanna cheap red meter will die . the one with the long probe it like 24.00. now the blue ppm is good. i always soaked my milwakee in bleach/water solution and a sponge i cut to fit the cap to keep the probe from drying out , cause it will get cruddy and black stuff will grow on the little white tip and the yellow housing, next to the glass probe. i have probe cleaners, but i liked the bleach better.

hey Dave#1, zigger..

my sharks, which are still young, seem real greedy for food. that and the cold temps kinda caught me out, and i'v been busy tryin to green em back up... all good now. cheers all .. . .jj

Just some maple leaf info for the thread!.....:)

"Hi SP
Your describing Super Skunk. Same mother as the Afghan Hz. Afghan T was a pretty special Maple Leaf. I called her the Skunk Archetype.
G13 Hz was surprisingly sweet. Not a heavy yielder but great smoke.
N. "

Last edited:
Back