"Shark Shock" in the Tropics

resinbud

Hello everyone!�� I just couldn't resist the urge to open my fresh pack of Shark Shock and hoping for spectacular power from all my readings here at MNS, and Thanks allot for my informed decision especially with sleep.

So many seeds so little time but my lab under ground 10 feet is working very smoothly and very satisfying seeing no bugs.��

Anyway, nice to be back posting and will do my very best for all of you here and should be even better photography resolution.

This is going to be exciting, especially the size of the seeds HUGE! So expecting Massive Indica Looking White Crystal covered sleep aid.:)

Hope you enjoy the show.;)
Peace,
RB:p

hey resinbud whats up? have you ran this SS before? if so any thing that i should know before i begin i was think its time to move on and that maybe a pick to go with. just wondering if im headed in the right direction. thanks
RJ

Shark Shock ?

Yes, Shark Shock would be a Great one to grow for your self most definitely.
The ones I germinated were all male so nothing going on at the moment but plan a few more soon.

Good luck you will find a keeper.

Peace,

RB :p

Last edited:
Two new seeds planted 😎 SS

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by.��

Just so all of you know, I plant different varieties at the same time Planting more of another like Mango Haze. This one particular pheno I found on stalk is covered in resin after only 23 days as the SS appears to be a smelly keeper like I found in MH recently.

This plant smells a lot and can only imagine what will happen in a few months I believe it’s a find found very early.

Alecky, hi and yes more pictures this should be a good one.

Blowingupjake, yes the seeds are huge and all so far have germinated only half a pack and this one stinks . Thanks for following more to come.

RATJACK, working the pack this one found smells like a keeper , keep you posted.

RB

Ten feet under in the tropics ����

Last edited:
Hey RB just picked up 2 more straws of SS. Between comments made by you and professorjj, I’m pretty stoked about this variety. Thanks braddahs for staying on topic and keepin it real.

Cool runnin
M

Musashi, thanks for stopping bye😉 SS is incredible and finally found a keeper it is a beauty with resin down the stems, little purple in the stems and stalk with an incredible smell. I found a massive aggressive beauty I will share in the next few days it is gorgeous looking like a champion, I love the looks a real beauty.

Much more to come.👍

Peace,

RB

Outside in the 🌞

Long delay 🌴

Hi everyone 😃

I will have this up and running soon ! ✅

Sorry for the delays had many many issues with weather you just can’t imagine.🙈

My grow room 10 feet under had to be re constructed as was destroyed by the hurricane and almost completed.😉

The water damage came in from the ocean and was unstoppable!

Thanks for all your patience.✅

Peace,

resinbud

Still outside in the tropics 🌴🥥🍌

Back