Shantibaba and Shantipapa

D

dekab247

It is great to be able to see you, and your father. It is just awesome to see a father who supports his son so well. I lost both of my parents at a rather young age. While my father did not approve of me using the great herb. He respected my wishes. Later in his life I had him conivinced to burn one with me. I didn't go that day. Then unfortunatly he passed away two days after. Almost ten years now. I still miss him like it was yesterday.

It makes me happy, and a lil sad to see how well you two get along. Sad as I miss my pappa, but happy to see how well you two get along. The love between you two, and such as Shanti you have with your lil ones. Can not be measured by any earthly thing. When I saw the thread about you, and your dad it brought back quite a few memories. While a few made me sad. I am still happy to be able to remember such a great man. For my father was truly my hero.

Thank you again Shanti for this site. Not just for all the info it will provide us all, but also for that moment it gave me. I know you appreicate your father greatly, and he the same to you. I look forward to the time I will have here. I can only hope I am doing well with my lil ones that when they grow up we will have a relationship the same. One more time thank you, and goodday to you both...ShantiBaba, and ShantiPapa...peace...

Back