Selling my Flowering Guano on kijiji

so, nobody has any thoughts about the high phosphorous for flowering myth? check out the links

I agree that there are thousands of myths when it comes to cannabis growing. Many of which were spread by companies trying to sell products. If science sais that a higher P amount during flowering is not necessary then I believe it. The last 2 runs I used the same fertilizer throughout veg and flower, the plants were just fine.

Don’t need no stinkin’ mammoth p!
Some of the sickest looking ppl hang out at “health food stores” advocating all the supplements.
Exercise, organic food, pure water and sunshine. Some of my best grows came from a simple approach.

mu

I use Guano from a company for over years now and I am very pleased with it. Not sure wether it’s real batshit or not, but it works. That same company sells wormcastings too and it was filled with eggs from worms which are now living in a bin where I compost my weed in.

But the most important attribute to soil is imo mycorrizha. It’s the perfect symbiosis between plant and fungi. Only a half teaspoon with seedlings is more then enough for the entire proces. When you have that on your roots, you will see them revive on a whole other level. When you don’t see it, add more.

That is a very interesting article, im going to to have a proper read through. I've been watching that guy talk about lights on youtube . He is like the led guru right now !

Sadly the the whole cannabis industry is full of misinformation. In the UK , alot of the nutrients sold to growers would be illegal to use on any food crop .

When I started growing it was simple, everyone used say just add pk 13/14 at week 5 or 6 . I used to think it worked like magic , until I noticed alot of strains pack on weight at that time anyway .
I dont understand the products that have high npk like 0 / 30 / 66 or even more than that. I definitely prefer the mild stuff and I like learning about different soil amendments.

Respect 👍

still haven't had any kijiji responses for the guano so i lowered the price to $40cdn (new was $80)

this is an interesting video about a few things including temperature, phosphorus and hydration

towards the end there is a graph showing a severe drop in cannabinoid concentrations when the temperature is between 26c and 29c, he says up to 50%(!) with only a slight increase in yield in return. this in a grow chamber similar to a tent setup

Last edited:
Back