Searching for HpLVD test kits in Europe

Byorn

2021 COE Winner
Does anyone know of any HpLVD test kits that gets sold on the European market? US market doens`t seem to ship to any European country.

The virus is showing up here in NL/DE/BE and we`ve got no (known) ways for testing for it, so i thought i`llgive it a try here hoping some one will know more.

take it easy!! Greetzz

Looks like they ship tubes all over, you ship back some root snips, and they do the testing. Photo included to show they have world shipping options as they require registration of an account first, which I did and it didn’t ask for license info or business contact information.

Attachments

• 4E4EF8AE-FEA3-4435-AED2-3FE12C3B1A74.jpeg
    4E4EF8AE-FEA3-4435-AED2-3FE12C3B1A74.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Does anyone know of any HpLVD test kits that gets sold on the European market? US market doens`t seem to ship to any European country.

The virus is showing up here in NL/DE/BE and we`ve got no (known) ways for testing for it, so i thought i`llgive it a try here hoping some one will know more.

take it easy!! Greetzz
Altus Biolabs is testing HLVD and many other pathogens they sell within the complete european union https://www.hanftest.at/en/home/
They also test up to several hundred plants within one or two days for commercial users

Back