Scrog

When you say growing do you mean both vegging and flowering?

I almost always scrog but I only use MH for vegging and switch over to HPS when I start flowering. I have heard of people doing a whole grow using MH but the practice really isn't all that common. Flowering is promoted much more by the orange and red light waves coming from HPS than it is from the blue and green waves coming from MH. MH will give you more fluffy buds. Is there a reason you want to try and use MH for flowering?

I think Canadian meant "Mango Haze" not "Metal Halide" with the acronym "MH."

Because Mango Haze is supposed to stretch a lot... Maybe scrog would work quite well?

Hi, I just done one for me it didn't work out well streched a lot more than usual and it looked Like they were fighting for light and space ,shit yeilds compared to individual mh plants .I won't do again,this is only my attempt ,maybe other factors were at fault,ie springtails and cold nights ,but now I'm doing individual plants.that was my mh scrog attenpt in hydro using mapito ,peace,

I believe the best config for MHz is a vertical lighting setup. However, I believe there are certain phenos that might work in an SOG. My mothers are almost a year old and now clones start flowering small, before they had to reach at least 6ft before they started flowering. On another note, I also found it easier to grow MHz in 100% Coco using the KISS method (Maxibloom + Protekt), it is basically fool proof.

Back