SCROG attempt, take two

Hi Ganjaman, your right, a quick dry isn't going to give a complete picture but it's at least a peak :) I'll cure this crop for about 3 weeks. No, I didn't need any additives but I wanted to try this full line out to see if it was worth it for future grows, I already had good success with just the base nutes in the past and I will probably use the Open Sesame and Cha-Ching again, not really very impressed with the Beastie Bloomz. Since I'm using DWC I keep my TDS really low (300-500) so these nutes will be lasting me a long time. For ventilation I have my air cooled hood on its own inline fan and three Large CPU fans for exchanging air in the box, I can't remember the total CFM but it's more than sufficient.

I'll give a smoke report when everything is cured well. Overall this has been a fun strain to grow, it's definitely hearty and I was totally surprised it survived the freeze out, also yield has been good and I'll probably give this strain one more shot after I upgrade my grow box and see how this last harvest turns out as I think one of the girls is possibly a keeper even though this is not the strongest strain

Sorry for the late update, life got a little busy.

All in all I ended up with about 1oz per plant(4) and about an ounce of high quality trimmings for baking, I trimmed off a lot of smokable popcorn buds so I could make some good butter. I had some mold issues during curing on a couple nugs as I jarred it up prematurely but from the samples friends have had it smokes good. Not the top shelf dank, I would give it about 7/10 but still good medicine :)

If anyone is interested I may run this one more time as I had some issues ordering a different strain but I just upgraded to a 4x4x7 grow tent which I'm planning on popping 6 in and possibly using my 1000watt bulb with co2 enrichment grown on Hugo rockwool cubes. Trying to hit a pound this time with proper space. After analyzing my current setup I'm definitely under utilizing my 600w in such a small cab and lacking proper air exchange due to the freezing outdoor temps It's not like I can just open a window, so since I already have most of the equipment I'm thinking of co2 and using the 1k bulb to get the most out of the co2.

Thanks for watching, grow on ;)

Back