sativa pheno

kief420

Has any one been able to pull some good sativa phenos out of the mango widow or does the indca in the widow totally dominate in the cross. Also if you have got some good sativa phenos hows the buzz thought provoking,heart racing,paranoia,laugh your ass off, cant sit still any info would be cool and thanks again guys .

I think those phenos are in there. The Mango Wids I grew were kind of racey but I had to harvest early due to weather so I can't really pass judgement one way or the other. That's a strain I'll be getting back to at some point.

Thanks for the response i don't really like the racey filling i hope i can here spome more responses so far i think the two strains im most intrestrd in is elnina and skunk haze even though there is not a lot of grow reports on the skunk haze oh and spice foe a all dayer there is just so many to choose from but want to find out more be for i get any thing i do know im getting spice

I have one outdoor Mango Widow this year and it looks very sativa... has not started flowering yet :cool:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 88
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 73
More Mango Widow :D:
is textured velvet stems and under the leaves... is that normal in hazes ??

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 59
In my experience Black Widow has lots of Sativa characteristics, more so than indica, and this is where it shines. :D Some of them downright terrifyingly racy IME. ;) If so I harvest them later.

How would you all say it compares to mango haze ,ssh or white widow ? Is it a good mixture of widow and haze I could only imagine that being devastating. Or are there some phenos that more resemble the mango haze while others resemble the widow? I could only imagine this plant being a stellar stud for breeding none the less being that it has nothing but amazing genetic traits too pass on being the pedigree of the plant in a whole.

Back