Sacred Cacti

Me too.
Lsd makes me more anxious.
Shrooms are more visuals for me.
But it's not a recreational drug...it's a sacrament...you must handel them with care and respect...if not they will make you pay the price .
i have the same anxious from lsd and its hard for my to control and its not so colorfull like shrooms

Acid can feel like you are having a fight with yourself at times, WWIII mind games.
It can also take you to a place of telepathic communication full of incredible insight.
I agree mushrooms are preferable as you get older though.
Still the opportunity to find those things that are going unnoticed as well as a much-needed clean-up for the mind filter.
Very good for putting things in perspective in my experience as well.

Acid can feel like you are having a fight with yourself at times, WWIII mind games.
It can also take you to a place of telepathic communication full of incredible insight.
I agree mushrooms are preferable as you get older though.
Still the opportunity to find those things that are going unnoticed as well as a much-needed clean-up for the mind filter.
Very good for putting things in perspective in my experience as well.
i got this telepathic thing with friends on mushrooms no one say a thing but everyone knows whats up or we were 3 in the park at night and thrue the moon the light it looked almost like we where on the moon and all 3 of us we are on the moon that was pretty funny

Yeah sure there are mushrooms and then there are mushrooms.
I thought I was an old hand with mushrooms, picking them wild for years etc.
Then I went to a party in the city and was given cultivated P. cubensis.
Man that stuff was just as strong as anything I had before. Acid or mushroom.
I didn't go telepathic but I reached some dizzying heights.
I ended up in an all-night trippers cinema watching Escape from Absolom with Ray Liota
Then Attack of the Killer Ants, then Planet of the Apes. Whew, awesome.
I remember another night we took trips and went driving around in the middle of the night.
We had Ry Cooders Paris Texas playing in the front of this ute and we found a field where a farmer had four piles of wood burning and they were in the shape of a cross. We ended up high on top of a hill staring at the stars. Magic night.
By the way that album is the perfect accompaniment to a night like that.

Back