Sacred Cacti

Cool, and I just found some seeds at BC seeds. I'll look into it, sounds pretty wild though 🤔

Cool, and I just found some seeds at BC seeds. I'll look into it, sounds pretty wild though 🤔
Salvia Seed?
If yeah...don't do it, you will get ripped off
The cuts are passed around for a reason
The plant rarely if ever sets seed...if someone is selling seed they are talking crap or they are a different Salvia. Experiments have been done in labs and by collectors, I haven't seen a case of an actual Salvia D grown from seed...you need to source a cut

Tryed Salvia one time....an extract smoked in a pipe... You must let the flame over it while you puff cause the chimical vaporize at very high temp. Strange and a bit scary stuff. Not really pleasant, hit you like a train, create real hallucinations and you loose totally connexion w the surrounding reality and you come back to reality very fast.

I prefer classic psychedelic drugs said to be "pseudo hallucinogens" (creating distortion of reality) like mushrooms mescaline or lsd...

Reals hallucinogens like datura, belladonna or stuff like that are really spooky... You loose totally connexion with reality... I pass my turn on theses ones....

Last edited:
Fish, those vids were awesome. I had never heard of Xenon gas before. Noble indeed. I got goosebumps when that little girl started talking about unicorns and angels and heaven. Next family vacation might be to Prague.

Sensient, thank you so much for the info on the different cacti family. Very helpful. That collection must of been epic.
T.B.M, that was new to me. I also did not know the S. Divinorum was a-sexual propagation only (basically). I am like a sponge soaking this all up
Thanks everybody

Carlos Castaneda, not a name I hear much anymore. I read The Teachings of Don Juan and The Fire Within, I enjoyed them both but like LB said, I season his “non-fiction” with a fat pinch of salt. I want to find a copy of Journey to Ixtlan.
Gimme Huxley all day.
Thanks for the link, good info. Fossilized peyote, I’d hit it
https://b-ok.cc/s/Journey to Ixtlan/?e=1 the book you seek is free and found here . You're welcome lol

Hey guys, no probs with the info, glad to share...
Salvia is definitely an interesting one, definitely not a recreational trip.
It's for divination.
Thinking of a question you want an answer to before you go into the experience,she will show you the answer...but be careful what you ask, she will answer the question weather you like the answer or not and it can become quite confronting.
Many people have bad experiences, but it really comes down to your intent, what you expect from the experience...if your looking for a trip Salvia is probly not the way to go.
I guess the closest thing I could associate the Salvia experience to would be the DMT breakthrough, yet it's so different still.
Taking Salvia orally(quid in mouth for 15+mins) is a lot more gentle than the flash experienced from smoking extracts...but each to their own I guess.
Salvia is a teacher plant and should be treated as such, or she may just teach you a lesson (kick your ass).
Sensient ✌️

IMG_20210202_112352.jpgIMG_20210202_112352.jpgT.Bridgesii c.v "Hans" looking a bit rough! The T.B.M pictured before is a mutated form of the Bridgesii.
Collecting these cacti has become similar to collecting Cannabis strains, there are cuts, hybrids ect.
Crest forms are very sought after, as are any monstrose form.
A lot of people are even growing from seed, this was a rarity even 20 years ago...left mainly to really Serious collectors.
It's interesting to get into✌️

Island G, huge thanks for that website. 🙏
Nice one, Mu. Transcending time and space, as always.
These peyote are part of a healing process I am going through. I have previously transgressed against their slow and gentle spirits by un-sustainably harvesting 2 buttons that were too young to be effective for what I greedily killed them for.
I also did my best friend terribly wrong because one of the 2 buttons I destroyed was one that I had already gifted to them.
Very shameful actions.
It was over a decade ago and though I have been forgiven by my both my friend and the peyote spirits I tend to these as a way to help forgive myself and heal old wounds.

Time to pot up. 👍
B71C5973-63ED-473F-87A0-85AFAAF025E8.jpeg5D362660-7009-4A81-AC02-D07E7C0B6933.jpeg

Salvia Seed?
If yeah...don't do it, you will get ripped off
The cuts are passed around for a reason
The plant rarely if ever sets seed...if someone is selling seed they are talking crap or they are a different Salvia. Experiments have been done in labs and by collectors, I haven't seen a case of an actual Salvia D grown from seed...you need to source a cut
I tried salvia. the stuff from the store was a waste of time. 200x had all my friends trippin hard for the allotted I refuse to take acid as my friends that can get it, wont even use it after the 1st hit as the local suyppyl started sucking in 2012 according to themI am legit jealous of all that catch worthwhile feels from psychedelic's.

i have made a drink from the peruvian and from san pedro, the next trip i opted for grinding up the inner flesh after drying and putting them into gelcaps. the peruvian was hit and miss not a consistent cactus, the san pedro was electric for me, both cactus plants left me feeling like i was 18yrs old for 4-6 weeks after the trip, truly outstanding plants, i mixed some lsd with the pedro for a birthday trip a few years back, i was playing catch with my son until all i could see was rainbows of color coming at me, i find the next day i feel great, no harsh down like lsd at the end, the come down was gradual and pleasent with the cactus trips. and of course mixing some fine fine flowers are a must i find with any trip.

Friend of mine gave me a hash-like (brown) substance last week. I first hoped there was some Lebanese s*** on the market again :) But seems like it's the concentrate that was left over after boiling a cactus for a day. Anyone else had it in this form?

These peyote are part of a healing process I am going through. I have previously transgressed against their slow and gentle spirits by un-sustainably harvesting 2 buttons that were too young to be effective for what I greedily killed them for.
I also did my best friend terribly wrong because one of the 2 buttons I destroyed was one that I had already gifted to them.
Very shameful actions.
It was over a decade ago and though I have been forgiven by my both my friend and the peyote spirits I tend to these as a way to help forgive myself and heal old wounds.
I was wondering if you were gonna mention this you little bitch!

Motherfucker gifted me a Peyote button a long time ago, I was growing Peruvian Torch from seed for a few years at that point and added it to the collection. We went to Rage Against the Machine + Wu-Tang Rock the Bells tour in NYC a couple years later and we drove up from a few hours away. As we were getting close to NYC Shrimp says from the backseat that he is gonna eat this Peyote that he harvested. I looked right at him and said "Where'd you get the Peyote you derelict rhyme crab!?!?!?!?!" I knew it was the one he had gifted me, no one else had fresh Peyote. Have to forgive your really close friends no matter what, but still salty about that one! Concert was awesome, Rage was great, Wu-Tang kind of sucked TBH.

I'm still growing that same Peruvian Torch, it is the one on the right in the pic. It has been harvested a few times and the tall one in the second pic is one of it's tops that was moved to a new container and rerooted. The one on the left is San Pedro that I got from someone else a few years ago and I have not actually tried that one. I did a bad job not keeping it upright and now it grows all funky like that along the floor.

We should definitely trip out next time you are around Shrimp, we definitely have enough. This thread makes me want to get a few different kinds, that Bridgesii sounds really cool.

20210214_205112.jpg20210211_190707.jpg

Lest we forget, old friend.
I am not always who I want to be. Thanks for standing by me.
Sorry we missed you and the fam during the holidays, no excuse.
Sounds like we gonna have a lark next time 😎
I agree to how much I thought I knew before this thread and how much I am learning now.
Jah bless. Happy Mardi Gras, all3725C18E-7A75-46D7-974A-CCB717F28968.jpeg2C93589A-887D-4923-956B-E2AD808F4C92.jpeg

Back