Sacred Cacti

.T.Pachanoi ( San Pedro) P.C or Predominant cultivare. Much debate surrounds the P.C ...it is very different from the Equidorian T.Pach. Back in the day this was pretty much it for Trichs in Australia....and boy didn't we learn the hard way...try consuming 2 foot of this🤮

Attachments

• IMG_20210217_171136_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20210217_171136_HDR~2.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 6
Another found survivor
T.Bridgesii c.v "Eileen" the most powerful and consistent Trich now known worldwide
The only thing that compares is the T.B CSD( chemical shamans dick.
Amazing clone and very sort after
A tip cut around 4 inches recently sold for over $350.
I will post some pics in a few months of how my cuts look...very unique C.V

Attachments

• IMG_20210218_210628~2.jpg
    IMG_20210218_210628~2.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 5
I will be checking my "protected area" outside to see if anything survived the freeze. I think that I will be salvaging the goods in my pressure cooker though. LOL I got some inside, but the vast majority of the San Pedro and Bridgesii were under plankets under a makeshift vinyl lean-to to protect from rain and snow.

You ever read any of the books by Carlos Castaneda? One of my favorite authors.

Awesome thread. I haven't done psychedelics in over 35 years and I think I'm due! Equally as long since I've read Carlos Castenada. The father of my roommate in grad school was a professor of anthropology at UCLA, and he was on Castenada's dissertation committee. They caught a lot of shit from the academic community for giving it a pass, as they rightly should have, because it was largely a (well done) work of fiction.

Back