Respect the Medicine Man

professorjj

I had a few pics of the Medicine Man that I wanted to share with you guys.
I have been doing selections of this variety and have already found a gem. God Bless MNS.
I gave a good friend of mine, a veteran toker, a sample of this to try. This guy is a power lung, does 2 to 3 O a month and has done for as long as can I remember.
He never sits still, always working. This day he stopped during his work for a session, just like any other day, and put down 3 one hits of this gear. Well.... within 5 mins he thought he might have a sit down.....turned into a laydown....turned into a hour long nap. lol
Very strong quality medication.

professorjj-albums-medicine-man-picture12238-medman1.jpg

professorjj-albums-medicine-man-picture12237-medman2.jpg

White as we like !

Superb, really white family!
I expected to find something like that in my growth...

Superb, really white family!
I expected to find something like that in my growth...
Thankyou for dropping by guys and for the kind words.
Yes it does look like a frosted xmas treat lol.
I will follow up with this thread as this was only from a selection run and the good stuff is still to come.
I did want to say that this gem came from the most common pheno that i have seen in medman. The one with the big hybrid leaves that streches like crazy when flipped.
The potency of her sisters was good and similar in effect but Her potency though is epic.
In structure and appearance she was very similar to her sisters and really didn't standout to much. I had a little indica beauty that did that. She was resinous but all of the sisters were. It was in the last two weeks when the buds swelled that the resin just begun to really frost on and the glands looked like they would burst. At this time the calyxes along the stem started to turn purple and she really looked amazing.
The smell went from pissy fruity...something.. to more musky fruity...something... but is not ovetly strong. There is more in there but i just cant find the words atmo.
The taste to is a mild musk fruit.
The effect is well.....outstanding. It is intense and full bodied but still has a focused clarity to it. My pain just melts away with all my worldly worries. Due to its clarity you can remain functional but as soon as you wain to the intense relaxation and rolling waves of euphoria it will lull you into another realm.
This is seriously potent gear.
I cant wait to see how she turns out when put under some real intensity :D
I now know why you respect the Medicine Man

Righteous stuff brother man! You got the ono right there.
Got six outta six ----------MALES!
It's all good as we catch the next wave braddahh.

Aloha
M

Thanks professor, mine are at 59 days.....& theres alot of amber trichs. Didn't think she would finush up so soon. Gonna take her another week for a good flush.

Nice frosty bud!

I have a pack of the medicine man laying around in the fridge and intend
to crack them in the next months.

Hey, professorjj, how many packs or seeds did you have to go through in order to find your gem ?

lol Mr PS, kind words, indeed a special one.
Hi Mr RMF, i have 120 beans of MM and found this in the first six girls that i got from 18 planted. Karma smiles on me. Many blessings.
That is my attitude to Mr Musashi. I pray a jewel washes up at your feet.
Mr Nice seeds have always been very very good to me.

lol Mr PS, kind words, indeed a special one.
Hi Mr RMF, i have 120 beans of MM and found this in the first six girls that i got from 18 planted. Karma smiles on me. Many blessings.
That is my attitude to Mr Musashi. I pray a jewel washes up at your feet.
Mr Nice seeds have always been very very good to me.

nice growing man

Back