Reference Area

Hi wisp,

What exactly are you looking for in TY magazine? SB wrote a lot of articles for them.
All should be available and I'll post a few here for those who are interested.

Peace be with you,

Let love rule and get high :cool:

Breeding techniques in one of the early issues. Probably his first or second piece.

Hi wisp,

You probably just skimmed through the article because those numbers are there.

"Our plants grow in consistent climatic conditions with good clean water and nutrient specifically catering for Mr Nice Critical Mass, EC 2.2-2.5 ,ph 6.0-6.2…thus flowering in 7 weeks to full potential."

Peace be with you 🙂

Let love rule and get high 😎

Breeding techniques in one of the early issues. Probably his first or second piece.

Hi wisp,

The articles that I recently posted written by SB were editors choice and are easy to find on the TY site by simply using Shantibaba as the search criteria.
What you're asking from me is a bit more involved as I would have to check each back issue which are in .pdf format.
I was the one who restored a lot of the archives back in 2019.

I don't necessarily mind doing it since I have a bit of spare time due to not currently being at the medical collective facility because of some health problems.
If others here want me to do this, I'll go through each issue and list all articles written by SB with issue#, title of article and the page it starts on in the magazine.
All I ask from everyone is to have a little....

Peace be with you :)

Hi wisp,

You probably just skimmed through the article because those numbers are there.

"Our plants grow in consistent climatic conditions with good clean water and nutrient specifically catering for Mr Nice Critical Mass, EC 2.2-2.5 ,ph 6.0-6.2…thus flowering in 7 weeks to full potential."

Peace be with you 🙂

Let love rule and get high 😎

Nooo the NPK-MG ratio.

I read that as he put an NPK specific to CM in. But I guess pointless anyone trying to replicate his run because he's digitalised everything and runs high CO2 ppm. Not easily replicated.

I did read it and I ain't complaining. I try to use sarcastic humour.

I think you'd have to ask SB directly if he still has that information available somewhere.

I did find a couple of articles on the old flash site you mentioned earlier in this thread.

Hope this helps.

Breeding as a hobby

Hobby Seed breeding

P.S. It looks like the first article from SB is in issue#9 of TY magazine.

I think you'd have to ask SB directly if he still has that information available somewhere.

I did find a couple of articles on the old flash site you mentioned earlier in this thread.

Hope this helps.

Breeding as a hobby

Hobby Seed breeding

Wonder if shares in that company are floating.
Cannabis is becoming big business.

Hope this helps.

Breeding as a hobby

Hobby Seed breeding

It's the PDF page I'm after. Was a link to one of his breeding papers. Maybe mixed up magazine with DV.

High wisp,

No worries, mon. I'll post the rest of the articles that can be easily found in the archives of TY magazine .
Not sure if I still want to dig through all the issues in .pdf format.
I did mention that SB's first article shows up in issue #9.
He did write for TY, DV and many other magazines.

P.S. Still on the hunt for the covers of issue #10 and #11.
If anyone has them in .pdf format or can scan the cover and inside of the actual print magazine, please contact me via private message.
Thanks in advance! :)

This article is not written by SB but thought I'd post it here just for the fun of it ;)
It's always been a controversial subject.
If the responses to it get out of control, I'm sure our site moderator and grower extraordinaire, musashi, will reel it in :D

Well fellas, it's been made official. There is now an actual study suggesting your local church congregation is a real buzz kill. Ever hear about that one awesome party the church hosted that one year? Yeah, me neither.

Here's another I thought was interesting. When thinking about Cannabis and its beneficial effects, I never really thought about the roots. Even more so to be thinking about Brazilian Sativa roots. Sounds like they may be good for asthma. Wonder where their Brazilian Sativa came from?

Hootigh said: "Well fellas, it's been made official. There is now an actual study suggesting your local church congregation is a real buzz kill. Ever hear about that one awesome party the church hosted that one year? Yeah, me neither.

Love is my religion.

Longball

Back