Recommend a MNS mother plant strain.

What I would recommend for breathing issues while growing is spray with water/hydrogen peroxide solution
to eliminate mold spores, wash your floors with bleach and make sure there's a stronger exhaust then your intake.
But, I'm no expert so don't take it from me.

Hi,
Master kush skunk is a must grow.
I've already grown 2 packs of it and all the cross of it (master kaze and the stones) and it never disappointed.
It needs a bit of selection but that's always the key to have a good mum.
Some phenotypes are really stincky so avoid if smell is a concern for you.
I'm going to get Master Kush Skunk for this experiment. I'm just going to consume my last Shiva Shanti buds, which has been my favorite Afghan-Skunk by this far and I assume that Master Kush Skunk is going to be close for that and of course hoping its even going to be better. I really want to stay in 10weeks of flowering at this time. I already won Afghan haze and Mango Widow from the auctions. G13widow is also interesting, but I get outbided and its easy to grow straight from seeds. I also like to keep plants height low, because the large plants make my apartment really high in humidity.

I'm not going to grow any of MNS camp strains, because they say I can't speech. Even its politics, it is still freedom of speech and I have a good purposes.

I'm not so fan of femenized seeds, because one of those ruined my crop. Also if I grow 1plant and get 50g of dryed buds 10% of cbd, so it's 5000mg of CBD. I can buy a large bottle of full spectrum Finola CBD sativa tincture little bit if cheaper than 5female seeds, I think there might be even 5000mg CBD in a bottle. Let see how auctions go, thanks axiom!
don't let someone bad at making feminized seed make you hate them. I have planted as many regular seeds that have expressed hermaphroditism as I have feminized, technically more. and the only plant I couldn't make show stress hermies was a feminized cotton candy by delicious seeds from 2010.

That being said, always buy regular, make seed, never buy the same variety twice.

based upon your post - relatively quick flowering, nicely branching for a mother plant . . .

I would recommend: Shark Shock, Ortega, and NL5XAfghan . . . Look for berry flavors for more broad appeal. you will likely find something with decent potency and some beta-caryophyllene. If you are a smoker or use edibles the beta-caryophyllene is nice, less so for vaping (that's why i recommend looking for some of the berry notes in those strains).

Clones will typically flower a week or two faster than the mother plant, and if you would permit me I might also recommend the Black Widow and a personal favorite of mine the Critical Haze. these last 2 are seen everywhere in the states (everyone is knocking off Shanti's work, and have been for years), and for good reason. they make excellent strains to do exactly what you were planning to do.

;)

based upon your post - relatively quick flowering, nicely branching for a mother plant . . .

I would recommend: Shark Shock, Ortega, and NL5XAfghan . . . Look for berry flavors for more broad appeal. you will likely find something with decent potency and some beta-caryophyllene. If you are a smoker or use edibles the beta-caryophyllene is nice, less so for vaping (that's why i recommend looking for some of the berry notes in those strains).

Clones will typically flower a week or two faster than the mother plant, and if you would permit me I might also recommend the Black Widow and a personal favorite of mine the Critical Haze. these last 2 are seen everywhere in the states (everyone is knocking off Shanti's work, and have been for years), and for good reason. they make excellent strains to do exactly what you were planning to do.

;)
the original poster got asked not to talk about politics, called the person who asked, and Shanti a fascist because of it, and left. said they were never gonna grow MNS because of it. I like how this thread keeps getting posted too though.

the original poster got asked not to talk about politics, called the person who asked, and Shanti a fascist because of it, and left. said they were never gonna grow MNS because of it. I like how this thread keeps getting posted too though.

i read the first part . . . wanted to help. now i wish i hadn't . . .

yeah, that's good advice from Shanti. you cant run a business and be so political . . . I'm in 'tone down' mode myself.

i was the 2nd or 3rd person registered on this site many years ago, and in that time we talked some politics . . . it was more when guys like Hell Boy were around . . . but sentiments are running strong these days, and the dude abides. so, we should all be thanking Shanti for offering that sage advice, especially those of us were maybe going a bit too far . . .

i read the first part . . . wanted to help. now i wish i hadn't . . .

yeah, that's good advice from Shanti. you cant run a business and be so political . . . I'm in 'tone down' mode myself.

i was the 2nd or 3rd person registered on this site many years ago, and in that time we talked some politics . . . it was more when guys like Hell Boy were around . . . but sentiments are running strong these days, and the dude abides. so, we should all be thanking Shanti for offering that sage advice, especially those of us were maybe going a bit too far . . .
It's like how when I 1st came to post, BenPlantin had posted a Q thread. that, is some divisive political stuff. It stinks that that stuff gained traction. Organizations that deal w/ human trafficking are bogged down w/ enough real work, all the fake stuff that has been stirred up by it. it stinks that the average person is so easy to get into conspiracies.

that being said, It does seem like more people need to familiarize themselves with pre WW2 German/Weimar, Spanish, and Italian history, and look at Umberto Eco's 14 Warning Signs of Fascism. and take a deep breath and look at The political parties of your respective countries. Who Really is more aligned w/ the Ideals Of Fascism? do you really want to live in a fascist society?

aside from that, I agree, talking politics in the gardening club is a bad idea.

I leave you with this cartoon scene, to describe best how democracy is supposed to work.

It's like how when I 1st came to post, BenPlantin had posted a Q thread. that, is some divisive political stuff. It stinks that that stuff gained traction. Organizations that deal w/ human trafficking are bogged down w/ enough real work, all the fake stuff that has been stirred up by it. it stinks that the average person is so easy to get into conspiracies.

that being said, It does seem like more people need to familiarize themselves with pre WW2 German/Weimar, Spanish, and Italian history, and look at Umberto Eco's 14 Warning Signs of Fascism. and take a deep breath and look at The political parties of your respective countries. Who Really is more aligned w/ the Ideals Of Fascism? do you really want to live in a fascist society?

aside from that, I agree, talking politics in the gardening club is a bad idea.

I leave you with this cartoon scene, to describe best how democracy is supposed to work.

Real funny post..im laughing...peeing in my britches....

Democracy will never work! Plain and simple...its communism...heres some food for thought.....Why did the african american ghettos start crumble in the 70's?

Edumacate yourself on the civil rights movement and what it did for blacks in america....thats a start! I wish everyone would commit mass suicide starving these fuckers in charge into a deep sense of uselessness...i say we buy as many poisonous chemicals...pollute the water kill off all the animals burn tbe forests kill everything in sight...kill ourselves after we turn earth into a toxic waste dump...force tbese pieces of shit to live in outter space where they will recieve large amounts of radiation(hopefully) and try our best to make tne planet is uninhabitable so they just die off..

Spray gasoline on evrry inch of earths surface..toxify everything...give them nothing to survive on or with....starve them off....lol

You folks every where are sheep...you will never care about reason nor listen to it...you deserve nothing...the fuck just die already! Is this satire???

Democracy will never work! Plain and simple...its communism...heres some food for thought.....Why did the african american ghettos start crumble in the 70's?

Edumacate yourself on the civil rights movement and what it did for blacks in america....thats a start! I wish everyone would commit mass suicide starving these fuckers in charge into a deep sense of uselessness...i say we buy as many poisonous chemicals...pollute the water kill off all the animals burn tbe forests kill everything in sight...kill ourselves after we turn earth into a toxic waste dump...force tbese pieces of shit to live in outter space where they will recieve large amounts of radiation(hopefully) and try our best to make tne planet is uninhabitable so they just die off..

Spray gasoline on evrry inch of earths surface..toxify everything...give them nothing to survive on or with....starve them off....lol

You folks every where are sheep...you will never care about reason nor listen to it...you deserve nothing...the fuck just die already! Is this satire???
well, sounds pretty angry. and destructive. the opposite of what the world needs. those angry views often are reinforced by the media we consume. you could be being fed stuff that pisses you off as the algorithms finds you engage with it the most. watch some cute kitten videos or something. wanting everyone to die or kill themselves(that presumably includes you) isn't a healthy way to be thinking all the time.

so for several years now in order to stop (really reverse) an impending climate disaster all of society needed to stop being based upon petroleum/petro-dollar . . . As things begin to worsen expect a slow crawl toward a system that is being overwhelmed by the ignorant failures cooked into the mechanism.

bright side . . . cannabis will be legal. adaptability is the primary characteristic for the survivability of a species. so, all of the people who [archer voice] "can't or won't" adapt to the failures associated with the negative aspects of long term dependence on petroleum for energy should (hopefully) "bin it".

see knowing that it's so easy to be lazy and get fat off the land instead of continuing to adapt, evolve and grow so "drill baby drill" isn't the same as winning the survival game . . . hitting the lottery is great if you invest properly, otherwise success will test a man more than failure.

well, i've waxed philosophical enough for the time being . . . so here's a picture from my 20210615_212442 (2).jpggarden bower

View attachment 51764
Politics is a virus, a real joy killer. Conjecture based on fear and anger doesn't play well here. Lots of other sites cater to it, why bring it to your happy place?
"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" ~Bob Dylan

🤙Mu

100%
Let's stay away from it, it brings the worst out of us humans and is counterproductive to genuine unity and harmony.

"There are 2 types of people I can never trust: car dealers and politicians." ~High-mish' dad

well, sounds pretty angry. and destructive. the opposite of what the world needs. those angry views often are reinforced by the media we consume. you could be being fed stuff that pisses you off as the algorithms finds you engage with it the most. watch some cute kitten videos or something. wanting everyone to die or kill themselves(that presumably includes you) isn't a healthy way to be thinking all the time.
Obviously you didnt get my point...so i will spell it out for you....

The elites want OUR PLANET should we completely destroy it so they cant live on it.

If we made it uninhabitable and they couldnt survive...the planet would go back to being eventually lets just hope they are all dead and the animals can finally live in peace....

Humans have shown themselves that they dont deserve this planet and never did in the first place......thats my point. I dont give two shits about google algorithms nor tbe spooks....fuck'em mate!

Why are you so worried?

so for several years now in order to stop (really reverse) an impending climate disaster all of society needed to stop being based upon petroleum/petro-dollar . . . As things begin to worsen expect a slow crawl toward a system that is being overwhelmed by the ignorant failures cooked into the mechanism.

bright side . . . cannabis will be legal. adaptability is the primary characteristic for the survivability of a species. so, all of the people who [archer voice] "can't or won't" adapt to the failures associated with the negative aspects of long term dependence on petroleum for energy should (hopefully) "bin it".

see knowing that it's so easy to be lazy and get fat off the land instead of continuing to adapt, evolve and grow so "drill baby drill" isn't the same as winning the survival game . . . hitting the lottery is great if you invest properly, otherwise success will test a man more than failure.

well, i've waxed philosophical enough for the time being . . . so here's a picture from my View attachment 51763garden bower
Where is this climate disaster you speak of? The weather modification program that started in the late 60's to mid 70's that is still ongoing to this very day?

When will sheep wake up and say, hey what are all those white lines in the sky? Chemtrails dude!! Gtfo climate disaster.....its kind of funny that the failure to see the truth and wake up has lead folks to believe in lies and propaganda....oil will destroy us....that is foolish!

Have you ever seen a tesla after a 4 to 6 hour fire fight...they litteraly melt and are more difficult than a fuel fire, to put out...lol! LiFePo4 batteries show clean. How do they burn when caught on fire? I do not know....talk about woke!

Obviously you didnt get my point...so i will spell it out for you....

The elites want OUR PLANET should we completely destroy it so they cant live on it.

If we made it uninhabitable and they couldnt survive...the planet would go back to being eventually lets just hope they are all dead and the animals can finally live in peace....

Humans have shown themselves that they dont deserve this planet and never did in the first place......thats my point. I dont give two shits about google algorithms nor tbe spooks....fuck'em mate!

Why are you so worried?
well, I am more worried about you and your mental health. my dad has spent the past 7 years in an " I am not gonna do anything about my STAGE ONE PISSANT CANCER" depression, and often goes on how everyone should die/be killed rants. are you ok? your point is that you seem have accepted some kind of pessimistic hateful life philosophy, and you are playing right into the hands of the type of person you view as the enemy. ELON MUSK AND JEFF BEZOS ARE ALREADY RUINING THE PLANET AND TRYING TO ESCAPE. why wouldn't you want to tax them at the same rate Howard Hughes was at the peak of his success? an 80% marginal tax rate. you know. back when America was upgrading it's infrastructure?

my dad is now doing stuff about his cancer. he is lucky his is slowly progressing. but fuck, he made me deal with some really messed up shit being the person he talks to while Denying* the need for a mental health expert.

Go help yourself.

Been here less than a week and already stirrin' it up. If I didn't know any better...

🤙Mu
I do apologize that I have a habit of feeding the trolls. As I have told Shanti, I talk to my neighbors when I walk my dog; and many of them express rather violent views, and as I just said I dealt with similar talking points frequently at home.

The clip I shared, I relate to so heavily, life makes me feel Like the bald guy talking to these people. I may be an immature ass, but these people are literally adult children.

The things I said, about the algorithm influencing us by leading us to rage inducing content, is true. if you read o watched news online, more news like it will get sent to you, and gradually more and more extreme news will be.

Have you not found Jesus?

Back