Recommend a MNS mother plant strain.

Yes go for something vigorous. :) Holy Grail seems something special to pick mothers out. But I have not grown it yet, definitly on the bucket list.

always assume Seedsman version of someone elses stuff is an inferior f2, or someone else's contract work. do not let it influence your choice of that variety from another breeder. the whole pack of MNS nl5 x afghan have indica vigor. It's not like a g13hp x og hybrid or a space queen hybrid. but its not slow by any means. It is not like MAC 1 caps cut or a proper "lacks apical dominance"/grows sideways Hindu Kush type plants. I would say it is quite branchy too. the early skunk and early queen I accidentally dumped into the same shot glass, are all wonderful, but stretch a touch more than most of the other MNS varieties I have started. a few critical skunk and spice are stretchy lanky ladies.

I didnt see anybody ask, how big is your grow space?

always assume Seedsman version of someone elses stuff is an inferior f2, or someone else's contract work. do not let it influence your choice of that variety from another breeder. the whole pack of MNS nl5 x afghan have indica vigor. It's not like a g13hp x og hybrid or a space queen hybrid. but its not slow by any means. It is not like MAC 1 caps cut or a proper "lacks apical dominance"/grows sideways Hindu Kush type plants. I would say it is quite branchy too. the early skunk and early queen I accidentally dumped into the same shot glass, are all wonderful, but stretch a touch more than most of the other MNS varieties I have started. a few critical skunk and spice are stretchy lanky ladies.

I didnt see anybody ask, how big is your grow space?
I assume that Seedsman have their own Breeders(Sam the skunkman involved) and also selling others breeders seeds, but now Britons are out of European Union, so its tax pay from order there and also some statement for duty officers. I have not grow any of new USA genetics, but I have read about Mac1. At least Sensi's Hindu Kush have a long flowering period. I bought Roof qube tent from GreenQube, what is kind of low for sativas, but I could switch it upside town to get more height. I like to get all growing stuff in a tent, so its not messy. Thanks for asking!

I assume that Seedsman have their own Breeders(Sam the skunkman involved) and also selling others breeders seeds, but now Britons are out of European Union, so its tax pay from order there and also some statement for duty officers. I have not grow any of new USA genetics, but I have read about Mac1. At least Sensi's Hindu Kush have a long flowering period. I bought Roof qube tent from GreenQube, what is kind of low for sativas, but I could switch it upside town to get more height. I like to get all growing stuff in a tent, so its not messy. Thanks for asking!
I was jsut using hindu as an example for growth patterns. there is normal speed hindu. long to me is like 16+ weeks. I personally like rectangular long spaces now that I have gotten into light movers.

Thanks man! Holy Grail flower up to 18weeks, so its not opinion at this time. Widow Grail also can flower way too long.
Maybe "the naturals" have faster flowering time than "new blends"?
Once the jars are filled, time isn’t of the essence :)
But yes 18 weeks is long. There are just too many good strains to just pick one imho. Explore, preserve good stuff, combine the best, fly like a bird ever so free 🦅
The chase is always better then the catch.

If it was me, I'd run white black widow.
I ran it commercially a while back and had a excellent pheno, debilitating, nice smell and taste, compact yet yielded well.
Very easy to clone, I do not recall losing any cuts....and I ran thousands of them :þ
Sorry, no pics, cameras not allowed in the emporium.

@Cannalicous 18 weeks is ok, but risks of someone come to interrupt my grow and need for start all again get higher. I like to try new strains and most of time find a great catch, that is better than the chase (which is also nice). There is not so many strains what I have growed again. @BuzzardsBay Then its time to start planning for a new grow. I love growing plants and after allergic astma diagnose, there is not so many plants to grow without allergic reaction in a small living room. @n2ishun I going to grow some Widow crosses, but maybe not the original. This going to be a nice little summer grow for a motherplant from 1pack of seeds.
Peace and love!

@Cannalicous 18 weeks is ok, but risks of someone come to interrupt my grow and need for start all again get higher. I like to try new strains and most of time find a great catch, that is better than the chase (which is also nice). There is not so many strains what I have growed again. @BuzzardsBay Then its time to start planning for a new grow. I love growing plants and after allergic astma diagnose, there is not so many plants to grow without allergic reaction in a small living room. @n2ishun I going to grow some Widow crosses, but maybe not the original. This going to be a nice little summer grow for a motherplant from 1pack of seeds.
Peace and love!
Haha I know the feeling of interuption.
If clones don’t branch up, it isn’t all bad. SOG can give you a great yield too.

Does cannabis and astma go well together? And I don’t mean smoking it but growing it? My plants absorb carbon dioxide I breathe out during the night with lights on. Air quality in the room is superb as I see no dust particles :)

If you can only choose one always choose skunk
So versatile, smokes great , grows great in n out
Can use for a mother plant for cuttings and seeds
Less than 5% deviation in the plants from well bred stock
And you can use these males with confidence when making hybrids.
Ask for Skunk 🤙🏼😎
✌️

Haha I know the feeling of interuption.
If clones don’t branch up, it isn’t all bad. SOG can give you a great yield too.

Does cannabis and astma go well together? And I don’t mean smoking it but growing it? My plants absorb carbon dioxide I breathe out during the night with lights on. Air quality in the room is superb as I see no dust particles :)

I like more branching plants, because then I don't need so many plants in my growing area. Medical cannabis is legal and also growing for another than recreational purposes, but Police might say its recreational cannabis. Under 10plants is only fines, SOG may get more than that.

I was 1month not using of cannabis and then start to eat it and it helps even eaten. I hope someone could tell me here HOW AND WHAT STRAINS TO USE FOR ASTHMA? If someone smoke or vape cannabis with asthma can tell me how it works? Tobacco smoke is super harsh, can't smoke cicarettes period.

Growing was good, I haven't have astma so long that can say much of growing, but female plants won't make me allergic, males does. My carbon filter ventilation is on right now and I'm not growing, I live in the city centrum, so here is cars also much of and pollution season start couple of weeks ago. Plants are also cleaning the air, so I think growing cannabis indoors makes air much better for health.

If you can only choose one always choose skunk
So versatile, smokes great , grows great in n out
Can use for a mother plant for cuttings and seeds
Less than 5% deviation in the plants from well bred stock
And you can use these males with confidence when making hybrids.
Ask for Skunk 🤙🏼😎
I do love skunks, but it's maybe better for 420use than medicinal use. For branching mother plant fort of grow.

Have you considered a CBD strain? MNS has cbd strains too often with a perfect balance of 1:1 . Making them superfit as edible, tinctures and infusions. I would buy several strains and select out which one is best. Picking the right mother for you might take time. I grew 8 critical mass and only kept one.

For astma and medicinal values I would take a CBD strain.

Thanks for recommending! I have tried couple of bottles of CBD tincture from shop, but it was experience for pain relief. I must try some of CBD for an asthma also. I have think about to grow some of CBD group regular strain, but haven't done it yet.

I do love skunks, but it's maybe better for 420use than medicinal use. For branching mother plant fort of grow.
I got ya 👍
CBD Skunk Haze
1 to 1 and recommended by the breeder.
11%cbd/10%thc avg flower
32-33 % cbd / 29-30% thc concentrate
Might be a great choice.
I’ve never tried this
SB mentioned it in his u tube video a few months ago.

Choosing which one I liked the best has always been a tough chore and I can’t say I ever found it.
✌️

I'm not so fan of femenized seeds, because one of those ruined my crop. Also if I grow 1plant and get 50g of dryed buds 10% of cbd, so it's 5000mg of CBD. I can buy a large bottle of full spectrum Finola CBD sativa tincture little bit if cheaper than 5female seeds, I think there might be even 5000mg CBD in a bottle. Let see how auctions go, thanks axiom!

Back