Recommend a MNS mother plant strain.

Can someone recommend nicely branching and relatively quick flowering MNS strain for cloning?
I have tried flower and also flowered Juicy Fruity and Eagle Bill. My Juicy Fruity f3 seeds lost their vigour and stay short. Eagle Bill didn't branch and were short(and do hermie bananas in the end of flowering) Also all my clones looked different than their mother. Some MNS Hazes clones grow tall, but didn't branch. If someone have good experience for motherplants clone grow from 1pack of seeds? Or growing tips for clones?

I would suggest Nl5Ă—skunk is quick to flower with quality . Medicine man would also be a great choice with a little longer flower time.
Nl5xskunk could be a great choice. I have growed Medicine man from Sensi's White Label. Is MNS MM the same? It were great with pain relief, but I didn't wake up in next day, eyes half closed. :) Next time I will definitely grow some Widow strains. Thanks for answering.

I think nl5xskunk over Nordle and Shit, because maybe it have lower smell when growing and higher potency cured? I do love berries flavored buds so Ortega could be a good choice. Thanks Mu!

Ive got solid clones from SSH, LaNina, and Nordle all were quick rooting at 6-8 days, remmaining their vigorous growth.
I read a thread previous were SSH clones look good. I like original SH, but it was not so clear mind effect. La Nina and Nordle would be a great grow. Thanks Byorn!

NL5 X ??
They all are vigorous

Don't rely on NL not being stinky.
I bought many years ago NL5xafghan from seedsman and it lack of vigorousness. 2-3 germinated but 2 die and one were male. I really it won't be the stinkiest strain from selected clone mother(less flavored). Thanks for warning!

It would be interesting to try clones from Shit for sure. Master kush skunk is a must but maybe not now. Thanks a lot!
Hi,
Master kush skunk is a must grow.
I've already grown 2 packs of it and all the cross of it (master kaze and the stones) and it never disappointed.
It needs a bit of selection but that's always the key to have a good mum.
Some phenotypes are really stincky so avoid if smell is a concern for you.

Last edited:
Hi,
Master kush skunk is a must grow.
I've already grown 2 packs of it and all the cross of it (master kaze and the stones) and it never disappointed.
It needs a bit of selection but that's always the key to have a good mum.
Some phenotypes are really sticky so avoid if smell is a concern for you.
Hey!
I have think about growing The Stones. But not sure how long it would flower? I hope to stay in 10weeks from hairs this time. I have ventilation, but if it brakes flavours go easily to staircase. Thanks for joining!

My current master kaze grow is over.
Had serious health concerns last weeks and had to stay a few days at the hospital so sorry for my lack of updates on this grow.
But will post a few pictures of potential keepers when they will have the chop in one day or two.
If the stones is a big too long to flower for you (it's a 11-13 weeker for me) master kaze is a good compromise (9 to 11 weeks max).

Can someone recommend nicely branching and relatively quick flowering MNS strain for cloning?
I have tried flower and also flowered Juicy Fruity and Eagle Bill. My Juicy Fruity f3 seeds lost their vigour and stay short. Eagle Bill didn't branch and were short(and do hermie bananas in the end of flowering) Also all my clones looked different than their mother. Some MNS Hazes clones grow tall, but didn't branch. If someone have good experience for motherplants clone grow from 1pack of seeds? Or growing tips for clones?

I would go with Early Queen. I love this strain for branching and quick flowering, very uniform from seed too. And the smoke is an all around fantastic strain. Not a heavy couch lock like the other previously mentioned strains but a solid high none the less. Super quick flowering and super easy to clone as well. Smells fantastic, great bag appeal, and very happy smoke.

PS,
This strain also sexes quickly so you know if you have male and females sooner than others without having to force sex expression. Also, it is very stable, so it doesn't herm easily like other strains can. Great for beginners!
Hope this helps...

Last edited:
I would go with Early Queen. I love this strain for branching and quick flowering, very uniform from seed too. And the smoke is an all around fantastic strain. Not a heavy couch lock like the other previously mentioned strains but a solid high none the less. Super quick flowering and super easy to clone as well. Smells fantastic, great bag appeal, and very happy smoke.
Hope this helps...

PS,
This strain also sexes quickly so you know if you have male and females sooner than others without having to force sex expression. Also, it is very stable, so it doesn't herm easily like other strains can. Great for beginners!

Early Queen would be fast flowering with potency sure from Super Skunk(maybe too much, all time champion here). My space is limited... I'm allergic to pollen, so I can't breed in small apartment. Thanks for a recommend!

Back