Recent shipping times to Canada

TGTDE

2022 COE Winner
Anyone have any experience on recent shipping times to Canada? Very excited for my beans to arrive. Tracking says they started their journey in Italy on May 3rd. I’m hopeful they’ll arrive by the end of the month.

Last edited:
I received mine yesterday to UK that went the same day.

It's Italy. Now they have shifted from them it should be a couple of days.

The Italian post doesn't rush.

Anyone have any experience on recent shipping times to Canada? Very excited for my beans to arrive. Tracking says they were shipping May 3rd. I’m hopeful they’ll arrive by the end of the month.
What did you order ?

Kind of a big one... wish I had included my Holy Grail on this order but that will be next shipment

Yeah nice list, will keep you going for a few years.

Guess you waited a few days to win all those as well at those prices.

Yeah I got a little reckless over the first couple months of discovering the site. I'm set for seeds for life lol.

.... well I'm set until MNS releases more new strains that catch my eye haha

You missed the rock and roll series?

MNS does have a few new recreational vars waiting on SBs sign of. Old Sensi stock nev was working is next I read. Hurt the pockets but never regret it.

Clearly a bad influence on the lad :ROFLMAO:

🤙Mu
They seem most interesting because of the Haze parents.

I would love to find a great SOG pheno so can cram 25 cuts in a SQM.

Strain I want to see come from MNS is something that would be like ladycain G13Hz X SSH from esko

Seen as @shantibaba as more room for selecting it would be killer.

Last edited:
6B696F1F-D83B-4F27-816D-24C5577C1C40.jpeg
My first order arrived 3 weeks after MNS received payment and the second order arrived today about 9 days after they received payment!!

Ps Having too many choices is a real problem 😍. I really want to grow 4-6 SSH (personally) but I’m tempted to grow Holy Grail for the sake of documentation and for all of you to follow as there have been a million SSH journals..

@musashi Are your Holy Grails comparable or even better than SSH for a euphoric / uplifting / happy high?? That’s the main thing I’m aiming to find is super euphoric / uplifting / happy!

Grow the SSH. Do it for you, you won't regret it and the yield will astound. The Holy Grail is still curing and so far, is excellent. If you have been reading my scribbles, I talk about taking a few tokes of this stuff and forgetting the names of my children. Wait a minute, I just realized I don't have any children lol! We all know it is about selection. I get your anticipation but rest assured, you will find world-class plants in that pack of yours. This "one" bullshit that the snobs keep crowing about, you will find several keepers that will more than satify you. An excellent strain choice :D and looking forward to the pics. Other must-grows based on your criteria- NL5Hz, Mango Hz and Neville's Haze. These are my go-tos. All top tier and the real deal. Good hunting!

🤙Mu

Grow the SSH. Do it for you, you won't regret it and the yield will astound. The Holy Grail is still curing and so far, is excellent. If you have been reading my scribbles, I talk about taking a few tokes of this stuff and forgetting the names of my children. Wait a minute, I just realized I don't have any children lol! We all know it is about selection. I get your anticipation but rest assured, you will find world-class plants in that pack of yours. This "one" bullshit that the snobs keep crowing about, you will find several keepers that will more than satify you. An excellent strain choice :D and looking forward to the pics. Other must-grows based on your criteria- NL5Hz, Mango Hz and Neville's Haze. These are my go-tos. All top tier and the real deal. Good hunting!

🤙Mu
breeders who are bad at breeding perpetuate the "you are buying the pack for the CHANCE at finding a keeper. good breeders are like "the seeds in this pack will make good weed, yes."

Good one @MImedpatient! They say, "there's a sucker born every minute- P.T. Barnum" Timeless.

Up to my eyeballs in the best shit I've grown and smoked in my entire life, too happy to look elsewhere. Thanks SB!
Like most, I've got seeds for the next seven generations lol. And as far as I can tell, TGTDE with his collection, is on his way to highest happiness!

🤙Mu

I wish I was in Canada... where I live is tolerated a 2 plant grow at maximum... But better little than nothing right?

Like CannaFish said they are all good, why don't do a lottery and let the destiny choose for you?

I'd go with spice because the best week I tasted was from maui.

I wish I was in Canada... where I live is tolerated a 2 plant grow at maximum... But better little than nothing right?

Like CannaFish said they are all good, why don't do a lottery and let the destiny choose for you?

I'd go with spice because the best week I tasted was from maui.
that just means you veg up in a 50 gallon pot, wheel it outside, and cut the bottom off the pot and let it go!!! get 5+ pounds per plant to offset the silly regulationS!

Back