Quick Question!

GreenFever

Has anyone received directly from Shanti the Critical Mass x Haze C? I am curious since my friend ordered this strain and received what was labeled as Critical Mass. As you can imagine, I'm wondering if there is a Critical Mass x Haze C label, or if the Critical Haze label is also used for the
Critical Mass x Haze C strain. Thanks in advance!

I got mine direct, ordered Critical Mass X Haze C and they were labelled Critical Haze, I really hope they're not Critcal mass x afg/haze:confused:

Peace,GG

I got mine direct, ordered Critical Mass X Haze C and they were labelled Critical Haze, I really hope they're not Critcal mass x afg/haze:confused:

Peace,GG
got mine direct and they were labeled Critical Haze...pm'd Shanti asking if it was the wrong strain and he said no...that he specifically remembered using the Critical Haze label for what is really "Pink Floyd" he probably just didn't get the sticky's with the name Pink Floyd in yet that he puts on the pack...no worries u got CMxHz(A)C or Pink Floyd as she's been named..i was in the same situation

Good stuff Curious,
Have you popped yours yet? I'll have to have a look.
I popped 10 last week, all 10 popped and are well above ground now, happy daze.
Peace, GG

Hey Sensi

I thought the Haze C and Haze (A)C were different too, but, as he said, curious101 spoke directly with Shanti.

I assumed that pink floyd was not mentioned on "the list" and was excited by the possibility of CM x HzC. hope you wont be disappointed GG..;) Not the percentage of haze that you may have wanted, but apparently very special flavors and aromas when haze A and C are combined:)
peace
BL

My two cents for what it's worth. I received "the list" pre-release of the RNR's. It had the Strain x haze C listed. That is an indication that they are differant. I beleive the only place you could get individuals of the RNR was thru the boo and hansf and something. I have also been looking thru old posts because this was already addressed by shanti and others awhile ago. The search does not allow "C" as criteria so it has been hard to locate. It is odd that CM x haze c was sent as critical haze since there is a CH as well. Either way that's my two cents and shanti us the one that knows for sure. Good luck!

Back