question on EH

puppy

Hello All!

Just finished my first grow ever (BW outdoor) and planning the next project. Had some serious issues with molding. Would MNS Early Haze be a good choice to grow next? I am around lat47 north.

Is it a mold resistant strain? How long is the flowering period.

Any input would be appriciated.

I’ve grown Early Haze outdoors the past 2 seasons, it’s a strong plant. I’m at about 40N and I haven’t experienced any mold issues. I would say flowering is in the 10 week range, some earlier, some later, I harvested in early to mid October. Depending on your climate, frost would be more of an issue.

Some fruity ones, I kept one that has a woodsy, spicy side. It has a nice effect, happy pot.

BW?

Hello All!

Just finished my first grow ever (BW outdoor) and planning the next project. Had some serious issues with molding.

Hi puppy

Can you give more info on the BW grow? Do you have any photos? I'm in the middle of my first ever outdoor BW grow at a similar latitude but in the south. I would be very interested in any information you can give me on growing this strain. Message me if you want.

scrubdog

Hey Scrubdog! :)

First of all thank you for your interest.
Since it was my first grow ever, I made a bunch of mistakes. I had problem with the soils pH, which caused nutrient lockout, from 6 plants only one finished a bit after oct 15. (lat47 where I am). I'm sure I havent had success without you guys at MNS. Thanks for your help.

This one plant yielded 116g cured bud, enough for me for a year :D. The taste is incredible, fruity, citric, best I have ever smoked in my country. (Thank you Shantibaba!).

I dont have pictures from the flowering period, but here are some. Let me know if you have any other question.

Attachments

• APDC0508_NEW_NEW.jpg
    APDC0508_NEW_NEW.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 8
  • APDC0919_NEW.jpg
    APDC0919_NEW.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 3
  • APDC0921_NEW.jpg
    APDC0921_NEW.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 5
  • APDC0926_NEW.jpg
    APDC0926_NEW.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 7
  • APDC0930_NEW.jpg
    APDC0930_NEW.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 5
  • APDC0933_NEW.jpg
    APDC0933_NEW.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 8
  • APDC0937_NEW.jpg
    APDC0937_NEW.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 6
  • APDC0950_NEW.jpg
    APDC0950_NEW.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 8
  • APDC0951_NEW.jpg
    APDC0951_NEW.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 12
  • APDC0954_NEW.jpg
    APDC0954_NEW.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 9
  • APDC0962_NEW.jpg
    APDC0962_NEW.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 8
  • APDC1072_NEW.jpg
    APDC1072_NEW.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
  • APDC1074_NEW.jpg
    APDC1074_NEW.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 13
  • APDC1077_NEW.jpg
    APDC1077_NEW.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 22
  • APDC1082_NEW.jpg
    APDC1082_NEW.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
High Mould Resistance And EZ To Reveg

Growing Early Haze Testers Was One Of My Favourite Summers. Early Haze Is Easy To Grow And Handles The Rains Too
I've An Outdoor Thread Somewhere;)
JKP

Attachments

• Bud_Formation_003-_E-Haze_-_June_21-_Nice.jpg
    Bud_Formation_003-_E-Haze_-_June_21-_Nice.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Bud_Formation_-_Early_Haze_RV-_June_21.jpg
    Bud_Formation_-_Early_Haze_RV-_June_21.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Mr_Nice_Early_Haze_-_Test_Results_-_AAA1.jpg
    Mr_Nice_Early_Haze_-_Test_Results_-_AAA1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Early Haze- In Ground- Zero Mould.jpg
    Early Haze- In Ground- Zero Mould.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Mr Nice Early Haze- Trippy- 2009- test seed.jpg
    Mr Nice Early Haze- Trippy- 2009- test seed.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 12
Growing Early Haze Testers Was One Of My Favourite Summers. Early Haze Is Easy To Grow And Handles The Rains Too
I've An Outdoor Thread Somewhere;)
JKP

Hi JKP! :)

Thanks for jumping in. I've checked the thread you mentioned, really nice plants. I'm still hesitating between EH and SS. Maybe I shouldn't, and go with both of them.

Do you ave any pics of cured EH bud?

Hey Scrubdog! :)

First of all thank you for your interest.
Since it was my first grow ever, I made a bunch of mistakes. I had problem with the soils pH, which caused nutrient lockout, from 6 plants only one finished a bit after oct 15. (lat47 where I am). I'm sure I havent had success without you guys at MNS. Thanks for your help.

This one plant yielded 116g cured bud, enough for me for a year :D. The taste is incredible, fruity, citric, best I have ever smoked in my country. (Thank you Shantibaba!).

I dont have pictures from the flowering period, but here are some. Let me know if you have any other question.

Hi puppy

Thanx for the fast reply and the excellent photos. Exactly what I wanted to know. I have about 15 BW outdoors this season.

I have two questions if I may. The first is how long was the flowering period once they started? The second question is how bad was the mould (percentage loss?)... was it just during flowering... and was the mould caused by a rainy period or just general climate? What sort of summer did you have?

Sorry that was more than two questions. Actually I have one more question... how tall did the BW get? Thanx for your help puppy.

I have two EH and some MH and The Doors as well as BW this season so I will be interested in comparing how they handle the great outdoors. I had eight EH but bugs ate six of them.

scrubdog

Last edited:
Hi puppy

Thanx for the fast reply and the excellent photos. Exactly what I wanted to know. I have about 15 BW outdoors this season.

I have two questions if I may. The first is how long was the flowering period once they started? The second question is how bad was the mould (percentage loss?)... was it just during flowering... and was the mould caused by a rainy period or just general climate? What sort of summer did you have?

Sorry that was more than two questions. Actually I have one more question... how tall did the BW get? Thanx for your help puppy.

I have two EH and some MH and The Doors as well as BW this season so I will be interested in comparing how they handle the great outdoors. I had eight EH but bugs ate six of them.

scrubdog

Hey Scrubdog!

The flowering period was around 70 days, however I harvested earlier (no abmer trics present) for mould.

The last two weeks were very cold and rainy, moulding only caused problem during this period. Nevet before that. I lost about 70g wet bud.

We had a great sunny summer. But had a bad soil, (the plant almost passed out 2 times) So yield could be much better If I didn't fck her up..I think.

The plant on the harvest day was 225cm tall.
No problem for questions, let me know if you have more.

Hope you will get great time with you grow and you'll get better results.

puppy

Back