Question for Shanti

BuzzardsBay

Shanti, I’m on the east coast US 42 degrees N
If I bring in a long flowering Haze Oct 1st that is in the middle of its flowering period and I simply put it in a south facing window…will it finish?

Does it need much light in last 3 or 4 weeks? Will the low light intensity hurt the quality?

ive got some Angles Breath outside and I would love to finish without putting it in my dedicated indoor flowering area

I believe the buds would not grow to their full potential . And are you able to make sure the dark period remains dark? The light should keep them growing. But I am sure Shanti would have an answer for you shortly.

Shanti, I’m on the east coast US 42 degrees N
If I bring in a long flowering Haze Oct 1st that is in the middle of its flowering period and I simply put it in a south facing window…will it finish?

Does it need much light in last 3 or 4 weeks? Will the low light intensity hurt the quality?

ive got some Angles Breath outside and I would love to finish without putting it in my dedicated indoor flowering area
This is how many of the “old timers” I knew growing up grew and flowered their plants. It will finish this way and chances are very high you see some male flowers and seeds in your bud.
Lately I’ve seen success finishing in a garage and placing outdoors on good global warming days

Thank you. I’ve got a long flowering Haze Outside. It is doing well but I’ve only got maybe 3 weeks left in the season.

The reason I ask is I remember reading somewhere that Haze plants don’t need much light in final weeks.
I wonder what will happen if I take a beautiful healthy Haze that is outside in mid flower and bring it inside. I have a south facing bedroom no one uses.

Thank you. I’ve got a long flowering Haze Outside. It is doing well but I’ve only got maybe 3 weeks left in the season.

The reason I ask is I remember reading somewhere that Haze plants don’t need much light in final weeks.
I wonder what will happen if I take a beautiful healthy Haze that is outside in mid flower and bring it inside. I have a south facing bedroom no one uses.
I’m no expert but in my experience it should be fine as long as it receives 5 hours of good lighting daily.

I believe the buds would not grow to their full potential . And are you able to make sure the dark period remains dark? The light should keep them growing. But I am sure Shanti would have an answer for you shortly.
Yes I can make sure room stays dark. Just wondering if they were in a south window without much intensity if it would drastic reduce quality.

As long as she can handle the outdoor, why stress her out? The weather isn’t all that bad over here.
Maybe you can elaborate on conditions? It is a strong pedigree if I am not mistaking? October may bring lots of sun?

Back