Proposed Auction Changes- A poll

How to offer greater value and availabilty?

• Offer rare seeds i.e. IBL's and limited stock on buy-it-now at set price. Everyone gets a chance.

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Offer 2% discount on auction purchase if a regular (posting #x/mo.) member of forum.

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Offer 5% discount on auction purchase if members are regularly posting their MNS grows on the forum.

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Offer 2-5% discount for immediate payment of auction win (within 24 hours).

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Offer free shipping on orders over a certain purchase amount (TBD) if promptly paid.

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Close auction side and just have buy-it-now to simplify transaction.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Make auctions available to members only

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
Some, not all and limited stock on a first come basis. Part of this poll is to determine a way to equitably share Nevil's and Shanti's genetics and so we have reached out to the community to get your views. Shanti's buy-it-now prices for regular stock are very fair and should continue to be made available to the general public. However, I am of the opinion (my opinion) that the special stuff should go to the serious growers, the ones that have consistently supported this MNS family. By the poll so far, it seems membership agrees with me. I think it only fair that the ones that do the work should be the ones rewarded through contests and special auctions reserved for members only. Word is that some very old stock is now being germinated, it will be very limited; and again, I strongly feel that the dedicated membership should get first dibs. Stay tuned.

mu

Totally agree with that ^^^. Maybe gauge it with a certain amount of points accumulated over time, to the point where a hater or someone who doesn't really care about MNS, just couldn't fake it that much :unsure:

Back