Pink floyd

Hi Franktank

Best of luck on your Pink Floyd jam session. That is a very underrated strain.
I'm waiting on a couple F2 of this strain to break ground myself so I'm excited to see someone else running the floyd. I'll be watching from the front row dude.

Fantastic reading mate. I feel like these days it is Exclusive Material that can be found in the likes of this 50% haze category, as 16 week plants are the opposite of commercially viable. We shouldn't be surprised however as money does make the world go round.....

Cheers- PF is in my queue and I'm pumped for this project of yours!

Last edited:
Thank you bb247. I should also mention that the posters in background of pictures, are the album poster's from dark side of the moon. In gallerery!

I was about to comment on your buds, then I saw the posters and said hey, that's from DSotM .... and then I read your comments lol

I have the same album posters, and a few frames vinyls, hanging around. Gotta let the ladies know we mean business!

Nice! You're crushing it Tank!

This line produces nice, fat buds. Not The most dense, but definitely not fluffy. I think you'll have plenty to stuff your stockings this xmas. :D

Keep up the good work man!

Beautiful bud shot.
What are the smells like as the plants begin to mature?
Keep up the good work.
Cheers,
TF

In my opinion the best indicator is when the swelling of the calyxes and buds slows to a stop. Maybe a tad longer than that. People also go for a certain percentage of amber trichomes, or cloudy trichomes, or absence of white pistils. Yours look close to ready to me.

Sounds like you are getting your house back in order though. Good luck on your continuing journey brah!

Cool runnings
Mu

I did manage to get some pictures into my gallery. I will continue to upload them there.
181029_220643_COLLAGE-1.jpg

How much time do you take this?

Back