Pink Floyd- Jan. 2024

Bloom Day 12
Plants 3, 5 and 8 remain. Both Angel's Breath were males. Down to 5 plants, 3 Pink Floyd, 1 Pink Kush and 1 RockStar.
Lighting has been reduced to 600W HPS and I might put them in a 4ft. X 4ft. grow tent to free up this space for seeds that arrived today!

Attachments

• Early_Queen.jpg
    Early_Queen.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 6
  • pf_cuts.jpg
    pf_cuts.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 7
  • pf8_feb.12.jpg
    pf8_feb.12.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 5
  • pf5_feb.12.jpg
    pf5_feb.12.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pf3_feb.12.jpg
    pf3_feb.12.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 5
Bloom Day 17
I moved them into a closet 3ft. X 6ft. X 8ft., lighting is a 400W HPS and a 165W LED. 4 plants in this closet, the Pink Floyd's are under the HPS, the Pink Kush is under the LED.
Bamboo stakes for support and adding Mills C4 Flower Enhancer, Bloom Promoter.

Attachments

• pf8a_feb.17.jpg
    pf8a_feb.17.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 7
  • pf5a_feb.17.jpg
    pf5a_feb.17.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 5
  • pf3a_feb.17.jpg
    pf3a_feb.17.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 5
  • pantry_feb.17.jpg
    pantry_feb.17.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 8
  • pink_floyd_feb.17.jpg
    pink_floyd_feb.17.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 7
  • C4.jpg
    C4.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone, this PF3 cutting is really growing rapidly, it was topped on Feb.18 and transplanted today into a 3 gallon pot, guy at the shop told me 'it's a 5 gallon pot', not beside my 5 gallon bucket, I told him ;)
I used some mycorrhizal inoculant when transplanting. I'm going to transplant PF5 and PF8 in a few days, they're not big enough yet. Using the same size pots and mycorrhizal powder to keep everything even when transplanting for fair comparison.
Bloom Day 20 in the closet. Plants look happier, healthier in this environment, PF3 is in the foreground, under both hps and LED where they overlap.

Attachments

• pf5_pf8_Feb.20.jpg
    pf5_pf8_Feb.20.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 5
  • size.jpg
    size.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 6
  • closet_Feb.20.jpg
    closet_Feb.20.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 8
  • roots.jpg
    roots.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 8
  • transplant_Feb.20.jpg
    transplant_Feb.20.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 8
  • PF3_3gallon.jpg
    PF3_3gallon.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 4
  • pf3_1gallon.jpg
    pf3_1gallon.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4
Bloom Day 25
I have 3 phenos to choose from and it's looking very nice!
I would have liked more selection, but these 3 are all unique in structure.
Comparing these three, PF5 is the shortest in height and has the shortest internodal distance, CM leaning pheno. Maybe a yielder?
PF3 is the 'middle of the road' pheno, exhibiting the most equal proportions of CM and Haze.
PF8 is the lanky girl, showing the haze influence.
I'm excited about all of these choices :)

Attachments

• PF_Feb.25.jpg
    PF_Feb.25.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 10
  • PF3_Feb.25.jpg
    PF3_Feb.25.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 10
  • PF5_Feb.25.jpg
    PF5_Feb.25.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 9
  • PF8_Feb.25.jpg
    PF8_Feb.25.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 9
Transplanted PF5 yesterday into a 3 gallon pot, still waiting for PF8 to grow a little larger for transplanting, she's on the table with seedlings (see photo). New seedlings are 3 Master Kush Skunk (germ. Feb.16), 8 Early Queen (germ. Feb.17) and 2 Auto Pink Kush (germ. Feb.18). MKS in the foreground, Early Queen have no markers.
PF3 cutting is growing very quickly, it's been 5 days since transplant into her 3 gallon home.

Attachments

• Feb.25.jpg
    Feb.25.jpg
    947.6 KB · Views: 4
  • PF3_cut_Feb.25.jpg
    PF3_cut_Feb.25.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 4
  • PF5_3gal__Feb.25.jpg
    PF5_3gal__Feb.25.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PF5_1gal_Feb.25.jpg
    PF5_1gal_Feb.25.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 4
Bloom Day 38
Everything smells so nice, and even though there's one Pink Kush in the closet, the Pink Floyd's sweet scents are overpowering and shining through the haze of smells...can't wait to taste and feel.
The pf cuts are beginning bloom tomorrow, in the photo, pf5 on the left, pf8 on the right. Pf8 was transplanted March 1 and is a little behind the others, she'll catch up and she's a stretcher.

Attachments

• pf_March9.jpg
    pf_March9.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Pink_Kush_March9.jpg
    Pink_Kush_March9.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 15
  • pfcuts_5_3_8_March9.jpg
    pfcuts_5_3_8_March9.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 15
Day 19 I'm going to begin bloom soon, just waiting for a cutting of each plant.
Began using nutrients day 16 when transplanted. I'm using Mills Basis A&B 2 part with their product called Start, an early growth promoter and early flower enhancer. Also Mills version of Silica called Vitalize.
Nice garden. Have you experience with "Mills pays the bills"? I plan on doing a smaller run with Mills shortly and curious on your thoughts on the line.

Thanks

Nice garden. Have you experience with "Mills pays the bills"? I plan on doing a smaller run with Mills shortly and curious on your thoughts on the line.

Thanks
Hi Skunkerbudz, thank you. I've used Mills only once before this grow and results were similar to what I've experienced when using other 2 or 3 part affordable nutes. I say this since I've grown the same cutting of Pink Kush for 3 years and results were about the same as using General Hydroponics 3 part, Gro Tek 3 part, Advanced Nutrients 3 part, Canna Terra A&B. (adding early and late bloom boosters to each company's mixes, AN's Big Bud and Gro Tek Monster Bloom).
I'm on a low budget, and use what's affordable and readily available. Cost is always a factor and I've never seen Mills in shops here in Canada to compare pricing, even amazon.ca has limited Mills products, A&B 1 liter set for $50. It was big in Europe, most popularly used product by those I spoke with at the Cultiva tradeshow in Vienna 2017, Atami was a close second, another nutrient line not readily available here.
I received these Mills nutrients for free at the LIFT Expo/Tradeshow in Toronto last June, a yearly show, no date announced yet for this year.
My favorite nutrient line is Bio-Canna.
Adding Mills Ultimate PK to the mix today, have a great day everyone!

Attachments

• Mills.jpg
    Mills.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Skunkerbudz, thank you. I've used Mills only once before this grow and results were similar to what I've experienced when using other 2 or 3 part affordable nutes. I say this since I've grown the same cutting of Pink Kush for 3 years and results were about the same as using General Hydroponics 3 part, Gro Tek 3 part, Advanced Nutrients 3 part, Canna Terra A&B. (adding early and late bloom boosters to each company's mixes, AN's Big Bud and Gro Tek Monster Bloom).
I'm on a low budget, and use what's affordable and readily available. Cost is always a factor and I've never seen Mills in shops here in Canada to compare pricing, even amazon.ca has limited Mills products, A&B 1 liter set for $50. It was big in Europe, most popularly used product by those I spoke with at the Cultiva tradeshow in Vienna 2017, Atami was a close second, another nutrient line not readily available here.
I received these Mills nutrients for free at the LIFT Expo/Tradeshow in Toronto last June, a yearly show, no date announced yet for this year.
Thanks for the info, I too have some samples of mills and hate to waste when hearing of good results.

I really anticipated that it worked well and seems that there's not much of a difference v others ,other thank cost per ml and bottles offered.

Thanks

Good info there :)

Bloom Day 52
Everything's looking and smelling so nice! Such a sweet scent, all still very close in smell. Began lowering their nutrient level and used PK for the last time today, aiming for 70 days, see how they look. Sorry I could only move PF5 out for some photos, worried about breaking/bending branches on the others. They're all as shimmery, sticky and fattening up nicely!
The cuttings are all so big now. PF8 is in a tomato cage, PF3 and PF5 I 'caged' in bamboo using the pictured plastic connectors. Not sure where I got these, found them in a drawer, twist ties work almost as good.
2 new 600w hps bulbs installed March 10 when these 3 cuttings began bloom.PF3_March23.jpg

Attachments

• pf5_March23.jpg
    pf5_March23.jpg
    632 KB · Views: 15
  • PF5caged_March23.jpg
    PF5caged_March23.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 18
  • PF5bloomday52.jpg
    PF5bloomday52.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 18
  • connector.jpg
    connector.jpg