Perpetual outdoor/indoor grow

I like the "air-roots" on that MKS in the middle row :D Donkey dicks for sure, nice colas, big buds... Looks like you're gonna have a pretty nice yield :love: Can't wait to see the close ups :sneaky: Good luck on your upcoming Orange Bud pheno, I had a beautiful skunky-orange pheno around maybe 2013/14 with a good up-high, around 2017/18 the pheno I got was pure orange, but the high was kind of boring :confused:

I like the "air-roots" on that MKS in the middle row :D Donkey dicks for sure, nice colas, big buds... Looks like you're gonna have a pretty nice yield :love: Can't wait to see the close ups :sneaky: Good luck on your upcoming Orange Bud pheno, I had a beautiful skunky-orange pheno around maybe 2013/14 with a good up-high, around 2017/18 the pheno I got was pure orange, but the high was kind of boring :confused:

Thanks @pleased420 I'm actually looking for that rock-hard-bud skunky-orange pheno, stuff I used to smoke as a teenager :) she looks like a lowrider in plant form!

This MKS-1 is worth show(er)ing I think, she's about to get ready and a few more days I guess.. The others are pearls as well, one by one but she's my fav right now.

MKS-1a.jpg

rsz_1mks-1-b.jpg

Ahhhhhh :love:
I kept the plants outside for a few days/nights and they were in the rain for a bit (days went up to 30° and nights went under 10°) and some nice colours started appearing.

Flowering violets...

Violets.jpg

Last edited:
20230409_200810.jpg

Some bigger and smaller donkey dicks from the MKS-1 who was harvested first. The other MKS's are getting ready and will all go in 36hrs darkness in the coming days. So far the MKS-1 smells and tastes like dank lavender, loving it! The effect is mainly couch-lock + stupifying short-term-memory challenges lol

First pic: one of the Skunk-Widows, after rehab.. Pic was taken 10 days ago. There are more Skunk-Widows growing but I'll post pics of them when I get back home in +/- 2 weeks. My soulmate + close friend are taking care of them while I'm gone. We had some video calls and they're evolving really nicely.

20230414_113423.jpg

Also 10 days ago.. an NL5-Skunk (left) and the last MKS standing (right). They'll be chopped down in a few more days. My buddy told me yesterday that the buds were still a bit "fluffy" so we decided to give them a bit more time. After years of growing.. I started realizing that it's a combo of smell, sight (trichomes - mix cloudy/amber) but definitely the density of the buds that make them ready for harvest ;)

20230414_113539.jpg

20230414_113607.jpg

Happy growing and may you all be blessed with a wonderful day!

PhotoPuma_1682818469690.jpg

Plan is to start a grow with these seeds once I get home later this week. I'll call it the Jaw Jaw grow, to honor the village that hosted me for a few days. It was one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences which changes you (for the better) for the rest of your life. Thankful to The Allmighty that He blessed me with this encounter.

Some of the first Skunk-Widows, nearing the end of flower... Guesstimate is another 2-3 weeks.
They're more than worthy of their own thread and I'll try to start one at some point. Killer seeds! Germination rate has been 100% so far and been through +100 beans.

20230618_123357.jpg

20230618_123701.jpg

I've cleaned them up a bit more after taking these pics + misted them before entering darkness, will share some more pics in the coming days (1 Spice, 2 SSH-AC's and 5 Skunk-Widows are getting ready). Then some more Skunk-Widows, 1 more SSH-AC and some Sour-Tangies (DNA, non-MNS) will enter 12/12 in the coming days.

Underneath.. Both are Skunk-Widows, on the right one that's nearing the end of flower. On the left one that will enter 12/12 somewhere next week.

SKW-FL+GR.jpg

SKW.jpg

The past few weeks the outdoor temps and RH were in the sweet spot which is visible in the current state of the garden. In March/April/May we can have heavy wind and sand storms in this area. I kept the plants inside when it was too heavy of a storm but once forgot to do so and it did quite some (unrepairable) damage to the plants that were on the balcony. The ones that were still in grow recovered well but the ones that were in flower took quite a hit unfortunately.

The grow room.. 5 Skunk-Widows on the right (white bags), 5 Sour Tangies on the left (green bags) and a SSHAC front/left (black bag). There are some smaller Orange Buds right/back and they'll need a few more weeks to grow. The other 11 will enter 12/12 in the coming weeks but first need to train them a bit more. I'll post some individual pix soon.

PhotoPuma_1687706120508.jpg

Some seedlings.. mix of Jaw Jaws (bagseed brought from Suriname), Holy Grail, SSHAC and Angel Heart. Those Jaw Jaws are the 4 ones left/upper and are the star performers so far so I got high hopes :)

PhotoPuma_1687706021360.jpg

A tray of Skunk-Widows..

PhotoPuma_1687705147163.jpg

Going to start a few more soon and then focus on raising these kids as good as possible..

The grow room.. 5 Skunk-Widows on the right (white bags), 5 Sour Tangies on the left (green bags) and a SSHAC front/left (black bag). There are some smaller Orange Buds right/back and they'll need a few more weeks to grow. The other 11 will enter 12/12 in the coming weeks but first need to train them a bit more. I'll post some individual pix soon.

View attachment 73939

Some seedlings.. mix of Jaw Jaws (bagseed brought from Suriname), Holy Grail, SSHAC and Angel Heart. Those Jaw Jaws are the 4 ones left/upper and are the star performers so far so I got high hopes :)

View attachment 73940

A tray of Skunk-Widows..

View attachment 73941

Going to start a few more soon and then focus on raising these kids as good as possible..

Nice line up (y)

I'm really looking forward for the Jaw Jaws (y)

Thanks @Mr. Brown ! Actually those Skunk-Widows are something to look out for if they ever show up in the auctions again.. Buds are exploding, aromas are insane! Probably the best auctions bargain my auction addiction got me ;)

In my humble opinion almost everything at the auctions is a bargain :LOL: That's why I can't stop getting seeds for me, my kids and my future grandchildren :LOL:

But your Skunk-Widows make me think about crossing my Shit #6A mother to a Black Widow male on one of my future grows :unsure:

MB

20240104_090048.jpg

20240104_090238.jpg

Hi all,

First of all thanks to all those who sent me PM's in the previous weeks. It's been a hectic period and I haven't been able to reply to your messages yet but know that we're relatively safe and sound.

My Summer grow turned into a complete disaster. I was abroad when we had the most severe heat wave in years. A friend was taking care of the garden while I was away. The AC broke down in the peak of that heat wave and temperature indoors reached close to 40° and on top of that the plants weren't watered for over 2 days. They suffered tremendously and didn't recover afterwards. I just wasn't into the mood to start new grows until a few weeks ago.

First pic shows the work-in-progress which is enjoying some sunlight on the balcony: a bunch of Skunk-Widows (which I'll call RamBo from now on, explanation to follow), Shits, Med-Mans and Walkabouts. The ones in the bags are an OG clone and a clone from un unnamed new strain, both I got from a fellow grower in return for some Mango Haze seeds. That same grower gave me some organic insecticide which I can use until the end of flower. I don't want to advertise that stuff in this thread as it's commercially available, unless @musashi says it's OK to share over here. Meanwhile, if you want details on the product, feel free to pm me. The second pic is a cleaned up RamBo, still in the seedling cup. All 17 RamBo will be transferred to grow bags soon, then 3-4 more weeks of veg before they'll enter 12/12 so I can determine their sex. All plants and seedlings will get some much-needed sprays in the coming days. I want to start germinating the very last SSHAC seeds and some Northern Widow seeds today so more updates about these in their threads.

Wishing you all a happy New Year! May this year bless you with good health, a lot of joy with your loved ones and may we all have a safe and stress-free 2024.

High-mish

Back