Perpetual outdoor/indoor grow

High-mish

2021 COE Winner
Hi all,

I'll consolidate some smaller runs in this thread.

Pic below: 8 stunning&sturdy Skunk-Widows, accompanied by some feet in socks, to keep @longball happy. I gave some seedlings to friends who want to assist with the pheno hunt. I won a bunch of these seeds in 2 seperate auctions and with 100% germination rate so far (47/47), I know already that I will need some help with going through them. Always glad to help a friend with some quality genetics..

perp_start2.jpg

perp_start1.jpg

Pic above: the upper 3 are Spices, the middle 8 are Master Kush Skunks and the bottom 3 are NL5xSkunks. Not sure if the NL5xSkunk on the right will make it, we'll see by next update. They've been through some stress as seedlings. I found the main root cause for some of the damage that was done and ever since I stopped doing it and went back to 100% KISS, the plants are happy again. Stiffneckedness took its toll but I got good hopes for the future.

When the weather allows it, my plants are outdoors. When weather is bad, they're always indoors. When they're in 12/12, they're also inside in a darkened room. Atm I'm only using the sun and a household LED lamp to keep the veg room lit. I bought some Baggebo closets at Ikea, these will go in the veg room. They're the right size to install a TL lamp unit for each shelf. The flower room will get some extra lights (combo CFL/LED) as well for the Winter weeks with no or little sun (will start in a month from now +/-). I'll post some pix once the rooms are ready.

Happy growing and keep it green!

Hi all,

I'll consolidate some smaller runs in this thread.

Pic below: 8 stunning&sturdy Skunk-Widows, accompanied by some feet in socks, to keep @longball happy. I gave some seedlings to friends who want to assist with the pheno hunt. I won a bunch of these seeds in 2 seperate auctions and with 100% germination rate so far (47/47), I know already that I will need some help with going through them. Always glad to help a friend with some quality genetics..

View attachment 66322

View attachment 66324

Pic above: the upper 3 are Spices, the middle 8 are Master Kush Skunks and the bottom 3 are NL5xSkunks. Not sure if the NL5xSkunk on the right will make it, we'll see by next update. They've been through some stress as seedlings. I found the main root cause for some of the damage that was done and ever since I stopped doing it and went back to 100% KISS, the plants are happy again. Stiffneckedness took its toll but I got good hopes for the future.

When the weather allows it, my plants are outdoors. When weather is bad, they're always indoors. When they're in 12/12, they're also inside in a darkened room. Atm I'm only using the sun and a household LED lamp to keep the veg room lit. I bought some Baggebo closets at Ikea, these will go in the veg room. They're the right size to install a TL lamp unit for each shelf. The flower room will get some extra lights (combo CFL/LED) as well for the Winter weeks with no or little sun (will start in a month from now +/-). I'll post some pix once the rooms are ready.

Happy growing and keep it green!

Nice combination of some exciting strains 👍🏻

20221211_065928.jpg

I've been out of the country for about 10 days and it's a pleasure to see that the home front commander took great care of the garden :)
She had some challenges with the seedlings and some died but I'll consider it part of the selection process.
Most of them will be repotted in the coming days and then into 12/12 by 20/12. I want to make some room for the SHH-AC's and SHAC's. This is a group pic of the garden, individual pics will follow soon.. some of those SSH-AC's and SHAC's are rocking it!

20230203_081240.jpg

The 3 Spices right before moving to bigger grow bags and on their way to the flower room. The plants don't look 100% OK as they're rootbound and I should have repotted them earlier but I just want to show you how vigorous they are! Almost 80cm and still holding on in a 1.5l pot, quite impressive to say the least..

View attachment 69615

The 3 Spices right before moving to bigger grow bags and on their way to the flower room. The plants don't look 100% OK as they're rootbound and I should have repotted them earlier but I just want to show you how vigorous they are! Almost 80cm and still holding on in a 1.5l pot, quite impressive to say the least..

They look great (y)

Makes me think about getting some Spice in my life as well :unsure:

@Mr. Brown said: "Makes me think about getting some Spice in my life as well :unsure:"

I suggest 'Baby Spice'. I don't think that you can go wrong, and she love you long time. Good Mother there. :)

Hello @High-mish! :p You always have very interesting threads with nice plant pictures! 🥰

Longball
p.s. - 'please keep your feet out of the pictures' - Georgie

Last edited:
20230305_112723.jpg

Thanks @pleased420 and welcome! It was about time for an update :D Quick peek view of what's flowering on the balcony.. had some issues with spider mites and trying to solve it with DE and an olive-oil-neem-oil-concoction (1/3 neem oil compared to what is used @ veg, 2/3 replaced by olive oil) and want to post more pics once they look better. You can spot some SHAC's and the big momma G13Ă—AS in the back.. the ones most in the front are some more G13Ă—AS, 1 started throwing out some nice pink pistils..

View attachment 70491

Thanks @pleased420 and welcome! It was about time for an update :D Quick peek view of what's flowering on the balcony.. had some issues with spider mites and trying to solve it with DE and an olive-oil-neem-oil-concoction (1/3 neem oil compared to what is used @ veg, 2/3 replaced by olive oil) and want to post more pics once they look better. You can spot some SHAC's and the big momma G13Ă—AS in the back.. the ones most in the front are some more G13Ă—AS, 1 started throwing out some nice pink pistils..
They look great, hope you stay ahead of the mites.
Good luck!

Hello High-mish! :)

I hope all is well with you in the world of Love and Recreation! Sorry to hear about the spider mites. I have had pretty good luck with with a isopropyl alcohol/water mix. As you know, for a big spider mite infestation I usually suggest burning down the house, collecting insurance money, and building a new, spider mite free, house. However, as you live in an apartment building that won't work. For small jobs like that, we also rent flame throwers for the day. Please PM me for details and prices!

For this point of view your plants are looking really great! Good job! :) I really liked the G13xAS I grew last year and will grow more this year. Yours are looking much better than mine did. :D Following along to the finish line!

Longball

Hello @longball !
Great minds stink alike!! :D
Thanks for the isopropyl-alcohol/water tip, I'll start adding it to their weekly diet :) Great idea about those flame throwers! When they need a well-deserved break from their purpose in creation (charring barrels), they'll be more than happy to unleash their fury on the filthy spider mites empire!

Hello High-mish! :)

Did you know that over here, by federal law, Kentucky Bourbon must be aged in new charred oak barrels for aging at no greater than 125 proof (62.5% alcohol-by-volume) during the distillation process and must be made of at least 51% corn.

Longball

Yeah, I can see that you probably raise rather robust bugs there lol. Hopefully you are getting it under control without the sulfur bomb lol. Let's see more of your grow!

mu

We'll save the sulfur bomb best for last! lol The flamethrowers were enough this time...
It's getting under control bit by bit, the extra sprays (with essential oils and extracts) are doing their thing. Some of the plants are getting ready for harvest, somewhere early to mid next week. Pix will follow soon...
Those Skunk-Widows were neglected a bit but after they got transplanted to bigger bags, they've picked up really fast and well, I'll post a few pics tomorrow too. The Spices are picking up and branching out nicely, they'll be in 12/12 next week. Furthermore some MedMans, Sour Tangies (DNA) and some Orange Buds (Dutch Passion, a personal favourite - pure nostalgia) are growing steadily and should go in flower by mid-April. Just started some Critical Skunks and a few more SHAC's and SSHAC's so we'll have something to work with in the summer :)

20230316_115008.jpg

Group pic, 2 SSHAC's to the right.. 3 SHAC's right-middle, some G13xAS's smack in the middle, Spices in the front and the MKS's and NL5SK's in the back-left. Some will most likely be ready next week and week after. Some will need a bit more time... the 2 SSHAC's will need a few more weeks (trichomes just started getting cloudy) and the SHAC's +/- 2-3 weeks which is my best guesstimate for now. One thing I can tell you, they're keeping me busy 🤩

Close-up pix later.

20230316_160150.jpg

Front row: MKS (with a lot of - according to a colleague who worked in a grow-op in Oregon - donkey dicks (on a stick!) :) )
Middle row (L-R): NL5SK, MKS, NL5SK, MKS
Back row: G13xAS

There's so much going atm, Willy Wonka style!!
One by one amazing plants! Close-ups later..

Back