Paging Islandgrower

I promise to update soon just been kinda busy . I put out 4 of the f8×ac to flower but seeing some burn on the new growth. They will pull through ok . Thanks for checking up on me. @DannyTwoJoints @longball I also harvested 2 Tangerine cookies and have another In Flower now. The gsc cbd my wife has smoked most of them since I am still on a yearly tbreak before my medical for work. The show goes on .

I promise to update soon just been kinda busy . I put out 4 of the f8×ac to flower but seeing some burn on the new growth. They will pull through ok . Thanks for checking up on me. @DannyTwoJoints @longball I also harvested 2 Tangerine cookies and have another In Flower now. The gsc cbd my wife has smoked most of them since I am still on a yearly tbreak before my medical for work. The show goes on .

Pics/reports of the cookies when you get a chance please, they were looking great.

Very glad to hear your wife is on Quality Control duty while your on your medical tbreak - it's an important position, and can't be left to amateurs!

Pics/reports of the cookies when you get a chance please, they were looking great.

Very glad to hear your wife is on Quality Control duty while your on your medical tbreak - it's an important position, and can't be left to amateurs!
Damn straight and she is very efficient lol... a little too efficient if yah ask me 😁🤐. Going to update a little now so look out for it . Having slight issues with mealybugs and scales in between the buds too. Gotta get on my ipm routine. The ants are the cause for sure.

Back