• MrNice will have maintenance starting Tuesday, until Sunday. Update includes loading speed optimization, platform and plugins updates. Forum may be losed for few minutes intermittently.

page 2 of 2024 garden

Always nice to see your garden each year 300dutchman.
Look like you have a good year despite the weather being mediocre and fairly wet.
What strains did you have and wich did good this year?

Very impressive plants, thanks for sharing!:)

Always nice to see your garden each year 300dutchman.
Look like you have a good year despite the weather being mediocre and fairly wet.
What strains did you have and wich did good this year?

Very impressive plants, thanks for sharing
The clones i got from a local lady here were Wasabia, stinky girl, h24, snooty girl, betty white, stinky davis. as for the seeds i am not 100% on what they were, the seeds were randoms from my tray, the seeds were the pictures with the little concrete wall, that one plant went through hell lol, stepped on alot during the construction of the new fence and low light until it got to 5' tall. The others that are right next to the fence look like some sort of kush x skunk cross and the vibrant purple pink one might be a master kush x early girl i had going last year. I am glad the photos are being viewed, hopefully next year i will be around to start these ladies of properly.

Back