I had plants JAMMED in bloom-boom for a while, so I didn't take the Mkaze out for a lil bit for pix. The lack of space (and a heavy hand with the chickenshit) hurt the yield on the 2nd round. Here is everybody @ 51/40 days.
Then we chopped. I took B ~61 days, and she was ready. I wanted to let the rest of the plants go to at least 9wks, but I had to chop em @ 67 and 56 days (Labor day). 'A' wanted at least another week (11+), C was just about right (10wks), D and E were ready (8wks), F wanted at least 10 more days (~10 wks?), and G was almost done (8+wks).
A, C, F and G had similar budstructures/smells. Sweet and funky/musky, with fluffy, frosty, big, loose buds. D was the fastest plant, but was not a big yielder. She was probably my favorite smelling plant of the group, all funky, skunky, roasted nutty. Nice dense 'calyx towers' - heavier than they looked, and CAKED with resin. E had probably the hardest buds that I've grown. Really greasy, dense nuggets of lil calyxes. Funky, fuelly smell. I have a cut of B, and I think that I lucked out with that plant. If I had to choose one of the 7 (based on seedplant performance/smoke, and cloning frendlieness, lol), it would be B. Nice heavy cola - lil calyxes smashed together, and dripping with resin. She seems to be close to G, but with looser, longer buds. Killer funky/skunky/chocolatey smell. Reminded me VERY much of the ECSD x La Confidential I had when I first started growing.
A Chop, 67 days after 1st flowers (~75-80 days of 12/12)