Outside Clones- Never Again- Yeah right!

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
It has been a long time since I have allowed outside plants into my inner sanctum for obvious reasons. And yet, I did it again. I wanted to try some American hybrids just bc, had the opportunity and took it. Fkn big mistake once again. I initially quarantined them and then looked them over and then into my veg room. This resulted in the worst infestation I have ever had. Aphids and mites. I sprayed on 3 seperate occasions with neem alternating with spinosad only to have them come roaring back. I finally got the big gun out- Esfenvalerate, a pyrethroid. That put an end to the silliness. My stupidity almost cost me my valued mothers ie MoX, HG, 5Hz, etc.
These two feminized plants were isolated again to the point of dying. They were headed for the bin. I finally got over blaming them, re-potted them and they are making a comeback. So I have a coupla American fem hybrids in the veg room now.
Okay, this is the last time I bring outside plants in. Lesson finally learned. I swear!

Jealousy- 2022 Leafly strain of the year (Sherbet Bx1 x Gelato #41)- feminized- Seed Junky
jealousy.jpg

Guava Cake (Guava IX x Key Lime Pie)- feminized- Grateful Seeds
guava cake.jpg

mu

My stupidity almost cost me my valued mothers ie MoX, HG, 5Hz, etc.
šŸ«£ The horror! Please don't speak of such things. šŸ˜«

My initial 2-3 year battle with Spider Mites came from bringing outdoor tomato and basil plants in before I ever even started growing the sacred herb.

I'm glad you didn't lose any prized mother plants. I'm not sure you ever recovered from loosing your Master Kush clone. I know I couldn't. šŸ˜…

Diesel840

Back