Out to early

BuzzardsBay

I’ve got some 3 foot plants I put out to early and they are flowering. I figure they will take a little while to re veg
Then start to flower in earnest around august (I am at 42 N)
My past experience says this will take time but should be ok come October.
I have been reading that my bud quality will be poor if I just let them go.

Seems like a photo period thing not a quality thing to me...but what do you guys think. No big deal I have plenty of others and plenty of time before October... plants are looking fantastic...I’m really surprised because at this rate I’m going to have buds here.

For many seasons I have re vegged plants late in flower takes almost all winter sometimes. But I’ve never had big plants budding out late May before

Should I cut them and start over?

Man, I'm seeing it too. I'm gonna blame the weather, too many cloudy days. Might as well let them finish and be starting some more for the summer grow. That would be faster than a reveg. Let those go until they start reverting and you'll have a nice little stash to puff on. btw...I've never had to spray for budworms this early but am seeing them on my Early ones. wtf! That's usually an August to October task.

You in Texas and I’m on Cape Cod. I just checked my greenhouse and I see no sign of re veg. In fact, the buds are still growing!
The craziest thing is every day here perfect weather.
I think I’ll give it a couple of weeks and then prune them hard.

Man, I'm seeing it too. I'm gonna blame the weather, too many cloudy days. Might as well let them finish and be starting some more for the summer grow. That would be faster than a reveg. Let those go until they start reverting and you'll have a nice little stash to puff on. btw...I've never had to spray for budworms this early but am seeing them on my Early ones. wtf! That's usually an August to October task.
budworms are the enemy

Back