Out of stock?

Mars Vltor

Hello!
Im a beginner growing from Spain who is looking for any good strain to make my first mother selecction. Im gonna start it just after summer and after much looking i was decided for G13 Skunk and Critical Mass.
Critical seeds are out of stock on sites that the main page support, Is Mr Nice sb still providing them?
Thanks in advance!!!

Hello!
Im a beginner growing from Spain who is looking for any good strain to make my first mother selecction. Im gonna start it just after summer and after much looking i was decided for G13 Skunk and Critical Mass.
Critical seeds are out of stock on sites that the main page support, Is Mr Nice sb still providing them?
Thanks in advance!!!

yes he is send him a p.m and ask, the seeds i just had from shanti are very fresh 100% germinated with in 48hours.

Thank you all.
I'll wait a bit more to buy em if still on stock. I was thinking maybe critical were vanish. Ill start with 30 or 45 seeds when the heat is lower here in spain.
Regards!

Yes maybe i get them now, im getting nervous hehe, but id like to save em fresh
in summer, maybe i keep em in refrigerator? i want choose my mother between the highest healthy seeds and august its so hot in my home ; )

3 pack's of 15 seeds cooming on heheh. Going to keep em at my home refrigerator with 5ºc constant while the summer is going off.
Ill open a new post as soon i start to germinate all : )

3 pack's of 15 seeds cooming on heheh. Going to keep em at my home refrigerator with 5ºc constant while the summer is going off.
Ill open a new post as soon i start to germinate all : )
:cool: m8 show us how the grow is doing when you get it up and running, look forward to seeing some pics.

hi

hi there , i have been browsing the forums for a while now (nice)
after alot of debate i have desided to grow cm for a change but i cant seem to get hold of any anywere :( thought id post in this thread so save space lol.

any info you guys could share on were i could find these ladys would be greatly apretiated as i tent to get stung from time to time with seeds and as we all know that never feels nice lol, anyway thanks guys.

Back