One year with G13xwidow

branigan

I've been cultivating this plant a year and I feel great, I repeat this year because I keep several mothers to conserve it. included several photos in different crops that perform throughout the year, I hope you enjoy.
Newly planted
es138.jpg

es136.jpg

I seem some plants lame knots, but even if passed by an intense cold, cuts in flowering and carelessness of mine for a personal matter.
As I had good experiences re-vegetation, I decided to do with these ....
IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

This is one of my favorite!
fotoscamara007.jpg

fotoscamara124.jpg

An experiment ...
fotoscamara122-1.jpg

are in the fourth week of bloom, unless it rains or not they are wearing a son of a bitch, fumare very good ganja again jeje
fotoscamara123-1.jpg

My congratulations to the creators of the plant, I wish you continue at this pace jeje. Coming soon proved something new from the same hands

Greetings and good smoke!!

those are some killer plants...i'm loving the pics and think its great u've kept it around a year as it must be a winner...i definitely need to get a pack of these and some Medman going on my next run...keep up the happy growing

One year with G13xwidow -Outside 2009-very cold-

Thanks for the comments. I put some more pictures of flowers in winter, are now with cold 6 ° C to 12 º C and were stopped by a little flower, however the flowers are smaller

IMG_0183-1.jpg

IMG_0184-1.jpg

IMG_0185-1.jpg

IMG_0187-1.jpg

Saludos

looks schweet
g13ww's some nice bud and you've done her proud and looks like you've had some fun along the way
great grows :D

what I want is to continue selecting this variety, but the money came not at the moment and it is impossible to find the seeds in me Growshop or sell price of Chateau Laffitte
XAU!!

Beautifull plants :)

It seams you are able to enjoy the best of both worlds… in and out.

Best of luck for future grows, I hope you find the keeper you’re looking for ;)

One year with G13xwidow -Outside 2009-very cold-

Thanks friends growers continue uploading photos and see if you think the evolution of plant
XAU!!!

Back