One happy-CBD Zkittlez-outdoor TEST

I can tell, the plant had flowered for about 7-8 weeks and very rapidly.

After cut, the smell is somewhat sweet skunky, litlle bit tangie, litlle bit like minty bubble gum.

It is well trichome covered, (not that much like the CBD Nordle was asctually, but the leafs are covered on skitlle more).
Almost all trichs are mildy and few are gold.. Should have been out few more days for better peak -> but there are incoming winds tomorow...

Night / Day temps for last two weeks around 4-8°C / 10-20°C
Humidity of whole out season about 70% cloudy with rains all over... -> another sturdy plant to withstand colder climates

Bigger (myFormat) report to come on weekend ;)

Please Enjoy !

+20211020_165020.jpg+20211020_165011.jpg+20211020_165047.jpg+20211020_165042.jpg+20211020_165056.jpg

Last edited:
I can tell, the plant had flowered for about 7-8 weeks and very rapidly.

After cut, the smell is somewhat sweet skunky, litlle bit tangie, litlle bit like minty bubble gum.

It is well trichome covered, (not that much like the CBD Nordle was asctually, but the leafs are covered on skitlle more).
Almost all trichs are mildy and few are gold.. Should have been out few more days for better peak -> but there are incoming winds tomorow...

Night / Day temps for last two weeks around 4-8°C / 10-20°C
Humidity of whole out season about 70% cloudy with rains all over... -> another sturdy plant to withstand colder climates

Bigger (myFormat) report to come on weekend ;)

Please Enjoy !

View attachment 55185View attachment 55184View attachment 55187View attachment 55186View attachment 55188
Sexy ginger biatch !

Very nice. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to flowering mine very shortly. That first pic in this last post is the money shot.

I was defoliating last week and had my face deep in the bush and swore I smelled skittles .

So FLB test (first litlle burn) is done.

Taste-wise I think there will be something to be said after proper dry and cure.
- first thing that got in my mind when spliff was lit, is Orange bud, and thru the smoke all the way till the end..
- Orange bud, actually I dont remember when I smoked Orange bud, last time it was my outdoor some 10y ago.. This reminds me of this oldschool monster I used to grow and clone.
- no harshness, even when fast dried
- litlle bit of rubbery in my mouth after smoke

High is - in hints only, not much power in this small amount I used, the mood changer is there, so Okay by me @ Again I smoked just litlle bit, it will change I guess..
edit: something strange is happening after few minutes, so litlle bit is there, if I had to gues I would say it could be actually more towards 2:1 ratio CBD:THC ... Pleasurable effect will try to obtain some test kit.

edit2: smell is fruity, really fruity, just bit of skunk here and bit kushiness there.. But fruit and orange juioce all over the place, hope this trait preserve itself

So far nothing more to report, I will tell when everything is ready !!

Last edited:
So FLB test (first litlle burn) is done.

Taste-wise I think there will be something to be said after proper dry and cure.
- first thing that got in my mind when spliff was lit, is Orange bud, and thru the smoke all the way till the end..
- Orange bud, actually I dont remember when I smoked Orange bud, last time it was my outdoor some 10y ago.. This reminds me of this oldschool monster I used to grow and clone.
- no harshness, even when fast dried
- litlle bit of rubbery in my mouth after smoke

High is - in hints only, not much power in this small amount I used, the mood changer is there, so Okay by me @ Again I smoked just litlle bit, it will change I guess..

So far nothing more to report, I will tell when everything is ready !!
FLB. . . . Watch out for them Redheads, I'm telling you!

Hello, after some weeks of very slow drying, we are at curing stage...

So I think I will post some early results shortly..

Till the weekend for sure ;)

Nice photos of a very limited sample of CBD Zkittlez but nonetheless it was great to watch. Seems to be quick and pretty colours on outdoor grow....once it is dried and cured a little it will be interesting to hear your thoughts. But one thing I can say is also give it to someone who prefers CBD effects as well to review as it means alot more to them and they understand it better than just THC smokers... well done all the best Sb

But one thing I can say is also give it to someone who prefers CBD effects as well to review as it means alot more to them and they understand it better than just THC smokers... well done all the best Sb
I will give some of the seeds (better ready plants) to friend in need (stoped at 2nd stage MS) for next season.

He can walk quite well with CBD Nordle and Therapy.

So Iam happy to help him out...
And of course he will be happy to test Skittlez with me..

So far he made a great use of Therapy which gave him over half kilo per plant of some good valued medicine, yet no documentation on that.. could not be done..

Let me thank you for the seeds, I will try to post more as they are put in dirt next season.. :)

Here just a small taste-test with some curing..

20211117_180251.jpg 20211117_180259.jpg

The smell is amazing and pleasant tangerien-orange like all the way. And on grind still peaks of orange.

The taste is not perfect yet, but it is evolving clearly... It is taste of orange bud mixed with some indica - if cured well, this will be superb, kushy oranges ))

The high is clear headed, maybe like cold sativa high, yet not so cut edgy like normal weed. But very exciting actually :)

Very well concentrated and happy and that is the best part !

... so it was just a litlle tease !
@Skunkerbudz you will be happy indoor I have that feeling :)

Here just a small taste-test with some curing..

View attachment 56001 View attachment 56002

The smell is amazing and pleasant tangerien-orange like all the way. And on grind still peaks of orange.

The taste is not perfect yet, but it is evolving clearly... It is taste of orange bud mixed with some indica - if cured well, this will be superb, kushy oranges ))

The high is clear headed, maybe like cold sativa high, yet not so cut edgy like normal weed. But very exciting actually :)

Very well concentrated and happy and that is the best part !

... so it was just a litlle tease !
@Skunkerbudz you will be happy indoor I have that feeling :)
Thanks for the detailed update. Really appreciate that and excited to see myself first hand.
You mentioned the high as sativa, have you smoked in the evening? Help with sleepy time?

Thanks again

Thank you

Thanks for the detailed update. Really appreciate that and excited to see myself first hand.
You mentioned the high as sativa, have you smoked in the evening? Help with sleepy time?

Thanks again

Thank you
I smoked at evening, tired after whole day gone at nature. It did not take me to sleepy stage, it make me feel absolutely relaxed, and motivated... Not energy uplift, but relaxed and with mind cleared of all shit as to say.
But on the other hand, once O got to sleep, it was very okay... I wake up without any hesitations, and feeled active this morning..

So maybe there will be benefits... I can try more later amoke on this weekend, and will see if it is okay to sleep..

I think in summary it will aid sleep in quality, but it dont make you feel sleepy right away..

The high overall is very up! In sativa I have a feeling..
But we will see when cure is finished!

Meanwhile I will prepare my obvious report post.

I smoked at evening, tired after whole day gone at nature. It did not take me to sleepy stage, it make me feel absolutely relaxed, and motivated... Not energy uplift, but relaxed and with mind cleared of all shit as to say.
But on the other hand, once O got to sleep, it was very okay... I wake up without any hesitations, and feeled active this morning..

So maybe there will be benefits... I can try more later amoke on this weekend, and will see if it is okay to sleep..

I think in summary it will aid sleep in quality, but it dont make you feel sleepy right away..

The high overall is very up! In sativa I have a feeling..
But we will see when cure is finished!

Meanwhile I will prepare my obvious report post.

Sounds as though this strain has many benefits. Forgive me if I missed it but did you happen to mention what was the end yield? It's still very early on my end but it's looking more promising daily, my girls are looking as though their putting on some density and weight.

Thanks/ Peace

End of the line:

As promised, I will finish the thread and after that, I rolled some, so that my final smokereport is here in few minutes after I post.
And I will place one more smokereport in near future, after I get in touch with my friend in need of CBD..

Plant growth:

I put the seed in dirt later, so that the plant remain small because of neighbours.
The plant didnt need any special care at all. The dirt used had been prepared with some bat guano and some cali worm humus nothing more. No more nutes added all grow long! Total Bio :)
And the weather was nothing special, if the weather was better, I think the buds would be much bigger.

Plant flowering:

Blossoming is very fast, with huge trichome production, which is visible on the buds and leafs without compromises. Later in autumn the coloring changed to green with purple edges.
Need to mention, the night temperatures at final stages droped hugely. And it was rainy also. Yet the plant was sturdy enought to withstand all of it.

Bud structure:

Hard smaller sized nuggets, again, could have been bigger, if weather was more on sunny side. Green in color, covered in many trichomes, with orange-brown finished pistiles.

Smell:

100% Orange bud-like with kushy hints. It can fill the room after cure, but in pleasant fruity way.

Taste:

Curing is fast Id say, again, it is like Orange bud to me, so the Skittlez is okay name for taste and smell by me. More in smoke report, as the taste here is something to be written more!

Traits:

It wants me to smoke it more and more over time :)

High type:

Nothing like high as with ussual buds of course.
But it can clear your brain after all day long shit at work without noticing you are high, in some way you are.
So format brain :) yet still, it will let you get your own projects done...

Medicament:

::will add later, as what my friend with SM say::

This exact pheno did not induce me into sleep, nor does it give energy as I tested, it is actually very neutral.
But the next morning I was not having problem to wake up, feelings were -> well relaxed (so actually gives me better sleep quality)

Overall:

Very easy plant, great for novice, nothing negative.
Reminds me of orange bud all the way, I cant help myself of that thinking.
Long time I didnt feel that taste and smell (maybe from one Shit I growed earlier, some 2 years back, but the taste wasnt there)...

+DSC_4188.jpg +DSC_4190.jpg

Last edited:
End of the line:

As promised, I will finish the thread and after that, I rolled some, so that my final smokereport is here in few minutes after I post.
And I will place one more smokereport in near future, after I get in touch with my friend in need of CBD..

Plant growth:

I put the seed in dirt later, so that the plant remain small because of neighbours.
The plant didnt need any special care at all. The dirt used had been prepared with some bat guano and some cali worm humus nothing more. No more nutes added all grow long! Total Bio :)
And the weather was nothing special, if the weather was better, I think the buds would be much bigger.

Plant flowering:

Blossoming is very fast, with huge trichome production, which is visible on the buds and leafs without compromises. Later in autumn the coloring changed to green with purple edges.
Need to mention, the night temperatures at final stages droped hugely. And it was rainy also. Yet the plant was sturdy enought to withstand all of it.

Bud structure:

Hard smaller sized nuggets, again, could have been bigger, if weather was more on sunny side. Green in color, covered in many trichomes, with orange-brown finished pistiles.

Smell:

100% Orange bud-like with kushy hints. It can fill the room after cure, but in pleasant fruity way.

Taste:

Curing is fast Id say, again, it is like Orange bud to me, so the Skittlez is okay name for taste and smell by me. More in smoke report, as the taste here is something to be written more!

Traits:

It wants me to smoke it more and more over time :)

High type:

Nothing like high as with ussual buds of course.
But it can clear your brain after all day long shit at work without noticing you are high, in some way you are.
So format brain :) yet still, it will let you get your own projects done...

Medicament:

::will add later, as what my friend with SM say::

This exact pheno did not induce me into sleep, nor does it give energy as I tested, it is actually very neutral.
But the next morning I was not having problem to wake up, feelings were -> well relaxed (so actually gives me better sleep quality)

Overall:

Very easy plant, great for novice, nothing negative.
Reminds me of orange bud all the way, I cant help myself of that thinking.
Long time I didnt feel that taste and smell (maybe from one Shit I growed earlier, some 2 years back, but the taste wasnt there)...

(pics and corrections to come)

finaly the name skittlez is overrated ?
skittlez is very chimical taste i remember eat that when i was a kid
the orange bud is more earthy orange

finaly the name skittlez is overrated ?
skittlez is very chimical taste i remember eat that when i was a kid
the orange bud is more earthy orange
I didnt smoke Skittlez earlier, so from my point, I cannot seem to find any chemical taste, just ol classic Orange bud.. Will describe better after m night walk (in few minutes - maybe hour) ;)

Back