One happy-CBD Zkittlez-outdoor TEST

one-day-at-a-time-take-it-one-day-at-a-time.gif

Some fine and fresh smells from this one ;)
Affie mixed with skunky „grow undertone“ smells ;)
Shorter internodes, not much height gains overall, hybrid „more towards indica“ leaf patterns.
Preflowers started to show signs of feminity ;)
And very darkngreen colors, wonder if there will be signs of purpleish color spectrum in the end :)

20210819_073553.jpg20210819_073557.jpg20210819_073612.jpg20210819_073623.jpg20210819_073645.jpg

Last edited:
@PtreeCi
These girls are about 10 weeks and topped 2x ? No nutes other than precharged soil ? Any males show up?

In the end, I toped just once, she was repoted to bigger container, because it was kinda stormy-windy-coldy weather..

In summary, yeah, just precharged soil, some perlite-bat guano-cali.worm humus... nothing more..

Iam thinking of P once buds appear, but will see :)

Oh and theese are Feminized i think ;)

Thanks ;)

In the end, I toped just once, she was repoted to bigger container, because it was kinda stormy-windy-coldy weather..

In summary, yeah, just precharged soil, some perlite-bat guano-cali.worm humus... nothing more..

Iam thinking of P once buds appear, but will see :)

Oh and theese are Feminized i think ;)

Thanks ;)
Thank you , very much appreciated!
Can you share breeder info / web site?
Just looking for as much info as possible to make a good attempt to maximize potential.

Peace

I feel the plant have stoped its stretching, overall it is closing to 1:1 of its flowering start height.
Leafs are getting satin look to them, the color is still deep green.
Flower clusters are big and are simply everywhere.
The smells are evolving more towards fruity-minty-bubllegummy smells, not much power to that, so maybe no one from my neighbours get to notice.
No nutes added and I think at this point I will not add anything till the end.

What I love is the resin coating on theese CBD varieties, they start mass producing it at the start and continue to develop forever and ever thru the flowering :)

+20210923_070602.jpg+20210923_070607.jpg+20210923_070638.jpg

I think just few laps till finish line ;)

Smells are subtle in a way, some hints of fruits, litlle bit of bubble gum, litlle bit kushy smells.. Very promising fruity profile this one.

Colors, you see ! Nice fresh purple hews with tops becoming hashy brown.

Health is very good, and I have to say, it is very cold outside !

Got just one plant, so here more photos :)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Back