One happy-CBD Zkittlez-outdoor TEST

Ptree

2021 COE Winner
Hello, as I cannot live without a plant, I will make „at least“ one pot of CBD Zkittles.

I found very litlle info about this strain, and dont know if correct one to say.
I found that it is smaller Indica bush with parents of strain called Grape Ape, and that its CBD:THC ratio is like 1:1...
If any of you know something about Zkitllez (even non CBD variant) let me know.

Today I placed one seed into water nourished by Biocanna Rhizotonnic.
Now sitting on aquarium LED light acting as decent heater :)

So I will be happy to post progress on this girl...
Wish her good luck please, I hope she will be my * this season ;)

0625_seed.jpg
0625_seed2.jpg

web says zkittles is n. Cali grape ape x grapefruit x mystery.
“The Zkittlez cannabis strain is a mostly indica mix of Grapefruit and Grape Ape that is crossed with an unknown strain. The original breeding was done by the breeders, Gen Family and Terp Hogz and the result is a candy-flavoured weed strain with incredible fruity flavors.”

web says zkittles is n. Cali grape ape x grapefruit x mystery.
“The Zkittlez cannabis strain is a mostly indica mix of Grapefruit and Grape Ape that is crossed with an unknown strain. The original breeding was done by the breeders, Gen Family and Terp Hogz and the result is a candy-flavoured weed strain with incredible fruity flavors.”
and if you go through and watch all the interviews/ w/ them from the era. the growers say the zskittlez or one of the other Z replacing letters clones they won an award w/ is from them growing some Subcool Genetics and pheno hunting them and its the keeper.. I forget which one of them it is. maybe Peach Ringz. like 15 Ztrainz with Z replacing S or added to it came out then.

Here Iam with litlle update :)
Iam going slow on her because of wheater.
As I said earlier, the top was tiped, hopefully FIMed..

The plant is overall very healthy green, and new leafs are coming out as Indica ones.
Still no nutes added.

I think in next few weeks everything will start to look very nice, as Iam going to get her on proper sun dose (now she is near window which eats lots of energy) :)

But not much stretch, which I wanted to test, so very good balcony grow for now :)

+++DSC_2363.jpg

So, my plan is to tip those two again..
And after that, plant will go out for sun, if there will be some :)

I think I will be adding some nutes, but at first I will see how she does on this beauty free sunlight ;)

So far, leaf and stem smells are pleasant indica :)

side.jpg
up.jpg

Last edited:
Some progress for the plant, she loves sunshine ;)

I hope she starts flowering soon, as I dont want her to be too big :)
That is why I started her so late ;)

Overall she is thriving, no nutes added to the premade soil still. Strictly hand watered with tap water..

Seems like very easy strain to grow for sure..

She gives some wonderfull smells, like afghanish or Kushy ones, just not that pronounced, we will see what awaits in near future :)

overall.jpgtop1.jpgtop2.jpgtop3.jpgtop4.jpg

Last edited:
There is new actuallization incoming today, so wait for it :)
Signs of first preflowers appeared... !!!

edit.. sorry next morning.. needed water for so.e priper photos..
I can tell its very dark green leafed plant..
And preflowers are visible all over the place,..

So in morning,, see ya all

Last edited:
There is new actuallization incoming today, so wait for it :)
Signs of first preflowers appeared... !!!

edit.. sorry next morning.. needed water for so.e priper photos..
I can tell its very dark green leafed plant..
And preflowers are visible all over the place,..

So in morning,, see ya all
Following ... can't wait have some on the way.

Back