On Horses Wild Astride- Super Silver Haze x Black Widow

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

We are getting there! As you can see, there can be life after toxicity. The plants are back on track; the canopy is now an even green as plants continue to add biomass standing on sturdy stalks. Some great looking specimens here. I have been waiting for the other strains in the group to catch up on size but forgetaboutit. I need to start the indicas earlier (far right) if I want them to be the same size as the sats going into 12/12.

ssh win grp 8_18.jpgssh wid samp 8_17.jpg

mu

We are getting there! As you can see, there can be life after toxicity. The plants are back on track; the canopy is now an even green as plants continue to add biomass standing on sturdy stalks. Some great looking specimens here. I have been waiting for the other strains in the group to catch up on size but forgetaboutit. I need to start the indicas earlier (far right) if I want them to be the same size as the sats going into 12/12.

View attachment 75247View attachment 75246

mu
pretty vibrant looks :)

I took a look at the plants today and noticed that many are sexually mature and ready to go. This is in 18/6 light! So some last minute shuffling needs to occur to accomodate. Looks like 7 SSHxWidow and 5 females in the Curandera so far. So I'll pot them up and run the others at 12/12 to get them all going.
ssh stigma.jpg

mu

A quick pic of the room. I started 12/12 yesterday as the SSHxWid won't wait any longer (the tall ones). I was hoping that all of the Curandera would be large enough to begin. Not the case. So I will start the one's on the floor as they showed while lights were at 18/6. The ones on the table (SSH and Cura) are still undeclared and the immature (smaller- late germ) Curas- they are being held back in the veg room until they get to decent size. So I will have a staggered Curandera grow and the SSH's look to be monsters in the future based on their height today. I also have 3.5 foot clones of Holy Grail, Mullum x Oaxacan, Holy Hanh I want to start but bc of timing they are ginormous already so maybe one strain will go in the flower room, trellised along the wall. I've already taken cuts from those 3 sats and will probably trash the larger ones once the cuttings take hold.
I have only one room to use for males and so I will see if I can get the SSH pollen first and then place the Curanderas in the pollen room after to get their product for use as well. Logistical problems? Or just flowing with nature. Don't you just love it?
grp 9_4.jpg

mu

The addition of the Widow keeps the SSH monsters from taking out the ceiling. These skinny girls are still adding height as the days go by but at a slower pace. I currently have too many Curandera in the room so I decided to hold off on the SSHxWidow pollination for now. I will select one or two females copies as I am convinced this will be a very good hybrid. What's not to like about this combination?
sw 9_19.JPGsw2 9_19.JPGsw1 9_19.JPG

mu

Coming into 4 weeks. Mostly parked on the periphery. The teens look happy. Last trim-up and considering using the Curandera pollen on these girls. Essentially a Widow x Diesel x SSH combo. Just wondering out loud.
sshwid 9_23.JPGsshwidgrp 9_23.JPGsshwid2 9_23.JPG

mu

The SSH x Widows are coming along nicely. They are spread out along the periphery so a group pic is diffifult. I will group them soon and take individual pics as they are impressive adding frostiness as we speak. I can only imagine how much more frostier they will get in the remaining 5 weeks. BTW, several of them received Curandera pollen. This is one of the recipients.

SSHxWidow #5
sw 10_9.JPG

mu

Back