Now what do I do with my freak pheno?

hash hound

I'm just a closet grower. Ten years ago I found a freak pheno of a White Widow that's far better than anything I've smoked. Everyone who's smoked some was in shock. I gave a few clones to my friend and he's kept the strain alive by clone of clone ever since. It took several years of sub par seed making attempts to finally have recent success.

It's a finicky plant to grow and has given me headaches trying to make seeds over the years getting only a few or none.
Well two years ago I got a few of what the Klone King figured was 30th generation clone of clones. I did get a few dozen seeds but only two nice mature ones and a bunch of pollen I saved. I grew one of the seeds out and back crossed it with some of the 30th gen pollen and got 4 nice mature seeds. I traded some of the bud with a guy from California and he said more potent than anything out there. Gave some to a local grower and he said he couldn't finish a joint.
I grew one of those seeds out and selfed her using STS/CS, now I have a few hundred nice dark mature seeds.
I have two of those seeds growing now I just put into flower to see if the potency caries on.
if so;
How do I find some breeder that might be interested in working with the strain to make it available to the masses. It may have good medical properties it's on the narcotic side of a hi.
Believe me I know my pot and it's not for rookies, it's some potent pot.
P175 W5 w7de2.jpg

Last edited:

BenPlantin

it looks fucking awesome ! but i reckon you can find that type frequently from MNS seed, i certainly have found many, many gems....

How many seeds have you germed? I only germed a few la ninas and had one that looks like that black widow you got, obviously a black widow leaning pheno of la, it was huge, frosty, and after 6 month cure potent good flower...

hash hound

I'm currently at plants 178 to 182 and I've sprouted more seeds than that giving a lot of seedlings away if that's what you mean.
If you're referring to the current crop of seeds I only have 2 of the Widow going now. I've grown about 25 Widow

I've grown Dutch Passion's WW from 3 different order/batches and they were all the same as each other but not even close to the freak I have. Not even close to the same smell taste or structure. Plus ones from Dinafem and Ministry of Cannabis which were both similar to the later DP batches.

It's way better than anything I've grown. I've bought a lot of over hyped strains and the majority of my top ten were freebies.

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
I'm currently at plants 178 to 182 and I've sprouted more seeds than that giving a lot of seedlings away if that's what you mean.
If you're referring to the current crop of seeds I only have 2 of the Widow going now. I've grown about 25 Widow

I've grown Dutch Passion's WW from 3 different order/batches and they were all the same as each other but not even close to the freak I have. Not even close to the same smell taste or structure. Plus ones from Dinafem and Ministry of Cannabis which were both similar to the later DP batches.

It's way better than anything I've grown. I've bought a lot of over hyped strains and the majority of my top ten were freebies.
Pretty nice plant, )

Just my add, as you said you didnt saw kind of this plant from DP.. I did saw simillar plant (just from the looks) It was a batch bought somewhere at 2007 (regulars).
It was bushy indica, the buds were looking just as like yours, pyramid shaped, not so much elongated, the colors just as yours.

It got creepy high, . after you smoked some, nothing at the first time, then as if from behind someone implanted the high, but in my case wasnt overwhelming as yours do.
The taste was like hash whipped cream..
Smells just litlle citrus on leafs and overall subtle sweet-dank hash, the buds were not so much fragrant after cure, but slihtly sweet hash..

-I made two more generations of this DP WW, and have bred out the indica phenos, just sativa fluffy buds remained, bad luck, but overall my first ttial with polinating.-

One time I gotto restart but with Black Widow this time, the smells are pleasure - cofee / dank / citric from what I found in my first try..