Not good bye...Later

N

noshow

Hi All,

Due to an unforeseen issue. I must go...Thank You Shanti, Mushashi, and all whom I've met here. It has been great times, and some sad. Had good debates, and some arguments. All of them were special, and priceless to me...Ns

P.S. SHanti you have been a true blessing. I wish one day we could meet, but suffice to say. Thank You seems so insignificant to say to you. Yet you had a huge hand in helping to change my thinking, and life. Bless you...I will keep in touch...Ns

Hi All,

Due to an unforeseen issue. I must go...Thank You Shanti, Mushashi, and all whom I've met here. It has been great times, and some sad. Had good debates, and some arguments. All of them were special, and priceless to me...Ns

P.S. SHanti you have been a true blessing. I wish one day we could meet, but suffice to say. Thank You seems so insignificant to say to you. Yet you had a huge hand in helping to change my thinking, and life. Bless you...I will keep in touch...Ns
Drop by some times and don't be a no show bro .. wish the best for you until your return......

Hey noshow, I had to take a break for a while, hopefully we'll see you back here again sometime too. You've been a good contributor to the forum and will be missed.

Stay safe and all the best.

Back