Northern Widow- NL5/Hz x Widow

Breathtaking shots !
I see blue widow with purple hues ! :)

Mu, you have great photos, I must say !!!

...just cannot say enought "I am so happy to grow Kushy lines of (this NL-Haze maybe).
Theese widows all look so fantastic !

Last edited:
Aloha braddahs!

In the veg room, I found some mites on the clones this morning. I don't know why those bastards wanna pick on the children. They will be neemed and kelped today. Main room seems fine. Whenever I see the slightest infestation I get on that s*t quick, no mercy. Other than that it's quite fragrant around here and everything is hurry up and wait these days. Here's some pics in the meantime.
NW5b 12_1.JPG
NW5a 12_1.JPG
NW4a 12_1.JPG
NW6a 12_1.JPG

🤙mu

Looking good Mu✌️
Arghh...the borge, little bastards!
I hope they don't cause you to much dramas
At our age and experience....we have felt the fear of spotting even one of the little f*"ks!
I'm sure.
Plants are still looking amazing mate
Love ya work✌️🕉️
Sensient

Aloha everyone!
You guys are too much! Thank you for the love. Mahalo!
My sense of smell is well, considering the whole house reeks... It's only when I step outside to get the mail that I realize the difference. Anyway, I waited until this morning just as the lights turned on to do the smell test. The sat doms are smelling of tiger balm- camphor and gasoline. I pinched some lower buds of #6 to smoke yesterday and oowee, clear head and definitely gasoline! The indie doms, the larger pyramid shaped buds are of a muted dark fruit until one gets closer. Then more pronounced sometimes dull like cardboard and then chocolaty, coffee and clove. Delicious!

Northern Widow #2
nw #2 12_17.jpg

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
I took down the last two plants, #1 and #6 several days ago. At 12 weeks, they both could have gone a wee bit longer but I needed to reclaim the grow room for the new girls. I'll be back with a smoke report after a decent cure. While the yield was moderate, so far smoking the immature buds give an energetic high, very clear. Let's see what a cure brings.
As to @Islandgrower's question, I am not sure. A combination of things. She locked out early on. She is sat dominate and should naturally go longer. I am still learning how to best utilize my LED lights as it has changed the environment. Growing longer maturing sativas as of recently, I am used to conservative feeds but perhaps these Widow hybrids could have benefitted from more N. This next round will better inform. I will rerun #2, #3 and number #6. Thanks for the support.

nw1 12_29.jpg
nw6 12_29.jpg

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
I took down the last two plants, #1 and #6 several days ago. At 12 weeks, they both could have gone a wee bit longer but I needed to reclaim the grow room for the new girls. I'll be back with a smoke report after a decent cure. While the yield was moderate, so far smoking the immature buds give an energetic high, very clear. Let's see what a cure brings.
As to @Islandgrower's question, I am not sure. A combination of things. She locked out early on. She is sat dominate and should naturally go longer. I am still learning how to best utilize my LED lights as it has changed the environment. Growing longer maturing sativas as of recently, I am used to conservative feeds but perhaps these Widow hybrids could have benefitted from more N. This next round will better inform. I will rerun #2, #3 and number #6. Thanks for the support.

View attachment 57439
View attachment 57440

🤙mu
As for led environment, I read somewhere you that it is more beneficial to run your growroom at a little warmer than when growing with HID . 82F° to 84F°

Back