Northern Widow- NL5/Hz x Widow

Aloha everyone!

All the ladies are doing well in their new digs with the new lighting. They continue to thrive as we end the first week of 12/12. All are in a darker color range from british racing green to forest green, except for NW#6, who is of an entirely different shade. While no special lighting was used, she looks like she has a spotlight on here. The background lighting seems intense bc the third LED is back along the wall with those two plants, NW#2 and NW#1. She's actually under a different light with the two in the bottom left, away from that back light.
A group shot:
grp shot 10_8.jpg

NW#6 (next 2 pics) was the last to show sex, has sativa characteristics, and her almost fluorescent color is more in line with team green- Kawasaki colors! She's my Kawasaki girl! I swear I haven't added any lighting, she just radiates this team green color. Amazing!
nw6 10_8.jpg

nw6a 10_9.JPG

And what of the other sativa dom, the prima donna? I called her that for her hypersensitivity. NW#1 is filling out in nice Christmas tree form. All is well.
nw1b 10_9.JPG

The clones are taking and so I wlll finish up the bottom trimming in a day or two. In the meantime, I may take another cut from here and there ;)

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!

All the ladies are doing well in their new digs with the new lighting. They continue to thrive as we end the first week of 12/12. All are in a darker color range from british racing green to forest green, except for NW#6, who is of an entirely different shade. While no special lighting was used, she looks like she has a spotlight on here. The background lighting seems intense bc the third LED is back along the wall with those two plants, NW#2 and NW#1. She's actually under a different light with the two in the bottom left, away from that back light.
A group shot:
View attachment 54745

NW#6 (next 2 pics) was the last to show sex, has sativa characteristics, and her almost fluorescent color is more in line with team green- Kawasaki colors! She's my Kawasaki girl! I swear I haven't added any lighting, she just radiates this team green color. Amazing!
View attachment 54744

View attachment 54742

And what of the other sative dom, the prima donna? I called her that for her hypersensitivity. NW#1 is filling out in nice Christmas tree form. All is well.
View attachment 54743

The clones are taking and so I wlll finish up the bottom trimming in a day or two. In the meantime, I may take another cut from here and there ;)

🤙mu

Great work Mu. Your growing skills are a joy to watch. I have good feelings about the lighter green one as well.
That could be your keeper right there. The lighter green leaf is something I look for in a plant.

Aloha everyone!

NW #1. Plant du jour. Great confirmation. One of the last ones to bloom. Raising lights as the sat doms are growing 1-2" a day. They are in their 2nd week of 12/12. These NW have phenomenal root structure- roots bleeding out of the bottom and roots showing in top soil. So I guess we are on the way.

nw#1 10_18.jpg

🤙 mu

Aloha everyone!
Last group pic was Oct 9. Here they are this morning. Yesterday's pic of NW #1 showed her at 34". This morning 38"! 4 inches in a day! She's the one under the light on the right side. Kawasaki girl too at 38"- 3 inches yesterday. They are in continual prayer. I am blown away by these new LED's :eek::D:love: So yeah, we're not doing 55 here lol.

grp 10_20.jpg

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
Last group pic was Oct 9. Here they are this morning. Yesterday's pic of NW #1 showed her at 34". This morning 38"! 4 inches in a day! She's the one under the light on the right side. Kawasaki girl too at 38"- 3 inches yesterday. They are in continual prayer. I am blown away by these new LED's :eek::D:love: So yeah, we're not doing 55 here lol.

View attachment 55182

🤙mu
Toi earl, for selling christmass trees? 🙃

i was thinking about this yesterday, in awe, fascinated by how fast herb grows in optimal conditions, it's pretty amazing !…
I been thinking that SB didn’t give me the whole story on these magic beans. I suspect the father was really a species of bamboo. I just hope he didn’t select from Dendrocalamus sinicus :ROFLMAO:
Thanks all for the love and support braddahs! Much aloha!

🤙mu

musashi said: "I been thinking that SB didn’t give me the whole story on these magic beans."

Hello musashi!

Beautiful plants and pictures! :love: Did SB give you any estimated time for flowering?

Longball

5 days later and NW#1 has grown 9" in that time, she now stands at 47". Stay tuned.

View attachment 55345

🤙mu
I just wanna plant a whole paddock of these beauties.
Can't wait to see how they finish up looking. Fine looking ganja plant there!!
Will be listening to how you rate them as well.
Might as well just say supremo right now. Top shelf!! The other bag!!!

Back