Nordle

alecky

Hi MNS, back in January when i was starting seed i threw 4 Nordle in the mix, i know its not a lot but its enough for me, it's still very much illegal to grow cannabis where i live! I have grown more than my fair share of sensi's SuperSkunk over the years and thought it was about time i gave Nordle a shot.

So far so good and im really happy with them, ive found 1 male which is on the compost heap, also 1 female so far, the smaller un-topped one. The other 2 i think are girls, just waiting to see the tell tale pistils. Seeds were started during first week of jan

The 4 on the left, 26th Jan

6th Feb

14th Feb, 1 Down

19th Feb, into flower tomorrow

Alecky,
Thank you for posting this! You have just provided me a crystal ball....

They look awesome so far. Nice response to topping.

Looking forward to your next update!

Happily hazed,
Jake

Very nice Alecky, growth pattern looks vigorous!

That feeling you have has been instilled since prohibition, and very normal sentiments by many and is why I am 10 feet under ground.

Great job all look healthy.:)

Peace,

RB

Thanks for the comments Jake and Resinbud!

I got 2 girls from the 3 i put into flower, i was convinced i had 3 girls! But at meatloaf says, two out of three aint bad. Im happy with the 2 i got, the un topped one looks like it could be a winner if she yields good. But its all down to how she smokes in the end. Ive rooted cuttings of both plants.

So ive been a bit busy lately! I took down one of the Nordle at 50 days, ive been toking on it and its nice, stinks, really stinks and tastes old school. The other one i took down today at 63 days, again she stinks. The yield isnt great but the buds are dense and heavy. Nice sticky coating of resin on both of them.

P1020624.JPG

P1020626.JPG

P1020631.JPG

P1020633.JPG

Hi All

well good job on the Nordle. I can tell you it is a big feeder like Critical Mass and if you work it out the Nordle is a high yielding plant...but old school plant.

All the best Sb

Hi Jake, Shantibabba and matt, thanks for the kind words! Jake i have rooted cuttings of both and i will definitely give them another run. But ultimately i love growing from seeds and nothing ends up staying around more than a year or so. I will for sure be starting more Nordle seeds though.

Shanti i think you hit the nail on the head there. All these plants had was a few watering's with seaweed extract and the odd half strength "all purpose" feed as well. Next round ill up the ante and see how they go. My condolences on the loss of your good friend, its a fitting tribute to have some Nordle to smoke at this time.

Hey Jack Hairy, i will reserve judgement until ive ran them again and fed them properly, at this stage the only thing separating them is yield.

Thanks musashi, yes rock hard nuggets of goodness!

Thanks redeye mate, good to read you as always.

Speaking of sensi, i also have 6 Jack Herer in flower as well. Not sure what to make of them yet, ive an indica/skunk looking one that looks promising, nice resin on her and smells of pine, the smell and bud structure remind me of NL#5xHaze. The others are more sativa, 2 lanky ones with typical looking sativa buds and 2 other that have more swollen calyxes, kind building on top of each other. And one that is done, or at least looks done at day 51.

This is the indica looking one
P1020642.JPG

P1020643.JPG

P1020645.JPG

A bud from the one that looks done
P1020666.JPG

A top from one of the 6 footers
P1020668.JPG

And a bud from one of the others, the 3 plants are all very similar
P1020654.JPG

Bluedream

I have a BlueDream going to, also day 51 when i took the pics, this is my first time running her and this is actually one of the cuts i received in the post!

P1020650.JPG

P1020649.JPG

P1020648.JPG

Day 62 today. I harvested 1 last week, not a great example, lacks in taste, smell and yield. Potency is ok, its only redeeming feature is its quick flowering time. Im aware the smoke may improve over time but the cupboard is bare and its being smoked now!

Of the other 5, i harvested one today and the others needs at least 2 more weeks. My favourite by far is the short heavy yielding one, calyx's are starting to swell and i reckon about 2 more weeks to finish.

Bigjack.JPG

BigjackA.JPG

BigJackB.JPG

Thanks OG! :D

So ive a couple of Nordle cuttings at a nice size, they have been outside for a few weeks and ive been giving them an organic feed every week, they seem to like it! I think this round will be much better.

Also have a few Early Queen outdoors, going good so far.

Ive harvested the Jack Herer, all at different stages from 8 to 11.5 weeks, its a really nice smoke, nice sativa smells and flavours. Its a potent smoke too. These pictures are of the last 2 at 11.5 weeks.

Nice outdoor group!

You're gonna have a great outdoor season! :cool:
I bet the Nordle holds its own under the sun. I'm looking forward to seeing it finish out side.
My 2 inside are killing it, I just can't really get to them to snap photos.... lol.

Is that an elderberry bush in the background of pic number 1(Nordle side by side)?

The Jack Herer looks nice too. Keep at it bro, good things over there!!

Happily hazed,
Jake

Back