NL5xAfghan 2017

alecky

Hey, so i have 3 of these girls in flower, started 7 seeds back in November but got 4 males. Put into 12/12 on new years day and harvested the first one today at a day shy of 8 weeks. 1 more to be harvested in a couple of days, the other will need at least another week.

She smells musky and hashy! No fruity or sweet smells. It's not an offensive or really strong smell. I'm not great at describing tastes and smells tbh.

9 weeks

This is the smallest of the 3, not a great yield but resin coverage is better than the other 2 and the buds nice and solid. 1 more plant to come down over next couple of days.

Last one!

Hey Dawn and topheavy420 thanks for the kind words. :) Great to see you active around the forum again Dawn.

So i took the last one today at day 66, i should have done it at around 62-63days but time got away from me! This one has by far the biggest yields and biggest buds, shes a monster and she stinks so bad, the house was reeking while i was trimming, i can still smell it off my clothes. Its a really strong skunky afghan smell, its overbearing after a while. Really looking forward to smoking this girl.

Thanks for posting Alecky you inspired me to pop some NL5 Afghan have been sitting on these beans for about three years.

Super great show! I have been wanting to try this strain. Please, please give a smoke report!!!

Really nice brother you did a great job. The line sure has some nice aromas. Cant wait to hear how they smoke, I'll bet the little one is the strongest. It looks alot like my keeper...

Thanks for posting Alecky you inspired me to pop some NL5 Afghan have been sitting on these beans for about three years.

I too have decided to give it a go and find out what the fuss is all about. Looking for serious medicine hoping to find it in this line. Anyone have any thoughts on this plant compared to say medicine man?
Thanks for the inspiration braddahs :cool:

Aloha
M

Hey thanks thefoetus, And everyone else for the kind words. I really enjoyed that grow and had some lovely strong buds too smoke! Id highly recommend this strain.

Its coincidental you brought this thread up as i pollinated one of these girls with some nevilles haze pollen and im just about too put 2 of those girls into flower.

Back