NL5 x Haze

herb

Evening All

i'll post a couple of pics of my lone NL5 x Haze plant every week up until harvest time, on day 50 of flower today, i'm gonna guess she'll go maybe 13 weeks?, peace, Herb
000_00033.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent looking plant^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What's that lady smell like Herb????

She looks very well cared for,great growing for sure;)

I hope you took a cut or two from her:cool:

Look forward to watching her finish,and how she smokes for you.

peace mate & all

Thanks Red:cool: ,
at the minute she's got a lime pine hazey sort of smell, an aroma i've not smelled in years since i last smoked an NL5 x Haze bud, i'd love it if Shanti released an Nl strain through MNS sometime in the future, i think it would be an awesome addition to the MNS strain family, unfortunately i never took any cuts from her, by the looks of her at this stage i'm gonna guess she could be a 12-13 week pheno?, i'm glad i had bamboo canes laying around the house as i've had to stake the main stalk as the weight is starting to bend it slightly

Peace bro

Herb

Hey herb, hey redeye

Looking nice there. I take it its not mns since they haven't released a nl5x haze through MNS that I know of? Is it old seeds or a recent purcahse from sensi?

Be safe and keep up the good work

A

Sensi Seeds NL#5 X Haze

Hi Herb, Hi Alaska;)

Many many Thanks for the info mate,takes me back,

One of my all time favorites this line,from Sensi(95)

I think Neville & Shanti have had alot of experience with this line before Sensi with Sensi type of thing,fooking killa for sure mate.

I have not grown or sampled weed as strong as this line can put out,if MNS released this I would be on it quicker than a fly on............

Hope it smokes as good as it looks,you have grown her very very well :eek:

Thanks for sharing Herb,peace:)

peace all

Hi Alaska,
yeah i bought the pack pretty recently, around NewYear, had big probs with both Germination + seedling health, 3 sprouted, 2 had major deformities and were severely stunted so they were culled as they weren't going anywhere at all, the other i was lucky it turned out female, i have to say Sensi have been great tho, recieved a replacement pack of NL5 x Haze at the weekend directly from them, peace

Hi Red,
i'm the same - absolute love this strain although i never had the chance to try it around the mid-ninties, i think it wasn't until maybe 1999 or 2000 when i first sampled an NL5 x Haze bud, i was a little sceptical growing this strain as i'd heard it wasn't the same as it used to be, i can't wait to try it tho, as soon as i smell that distinctive aroma it's all gonna come flooding back to me like an Nl express train:cool: , fond memories with this strain for sure bro, peace, Herb

good call

hi there im using the same genetics at the mow and there brill

Day 58 of Flower

Hi HM,
are you in the flowering stage at the minute with the NL5 x Haze?, i agree this strain is a great smoke, although it's been a few years since i last tried it, Peace

today is day 58 of flower (pics taken yesterday day 57)
The plant is recieving 1ml grow, 3ml bloom and 2ml topmax (same as SSH)

Peace

Herb
000_0001_00.jpg

hi mate sorry for the delay in answering mine are two weeks in to flowering and looking good
got no pics of her at the mow but ill sort it soon
keep up the good work

Back