NL5 feminized project from Shanti’s new store

The plot thickens. Though i didn't think for one minute that it was the NL#5.
I would suspect he is/or was under contract be it a hand shake or legal to produce the seed, hence the lack of info. why rock the boat.
So only one question remains to be deduced, who's "nl#5" is it?

Not that it matters really, those dark fat leaves have peaked my interest ether way.

Last edited:
Shanti has a very large client list :) as many companies no longer keep males or even have the facilities to keep and grow mothers let alone specialty plants.
As an example this was the CBD client list some years ago:

...So these are the companies we worked the first CBD seeds for
Barneys
Dinafem
Dutch Passion
Serious Seeds
Medical Seeds
Paradise Seeds
TH Seeds
Eva Seeds
Kannabia Seeds
Seedsman
Grass o matic
and those we just supplied CBD shark and CBD Critical
Royal Queen
GHSco
about another 6 or 7 companies.....but cannot recall all from my head.
mu

*** MISTAKENLY POSTED UNDER MY CRITICAL SKUNK ***
☮️ 🤔 it’s been a while. 10 day trip to Utah National Parks was epic and my babysitter of 🐶 & 🪴 did👍👍👍
These 4 girls have vegged for 8w, recently transplanted and sending these 1st 2 to 12/12.
26” tall n 18” across.
IMG_2406.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg
Since these are project seeds, I have no idea of the expected flowering so I am using an official Skuncle Lenny guesstimation of 8–10w.
Nice size leaves, deep green and ready to grow
IMG_2413.jpeg
This should be a fun run with an impressive ROI for the cost of these 🫘
Got 3 more of these project seeds underway 😊

1 week flowering and more height growth than bud development at this time.
26” last week is now 43” & 46”, but I’m convinced I mixed that height with my Critical Skunk write up mix up 🤦‍♂️, but 43 & 46” is nice anyways and good structure:
IMG_2592.jpeg
Too soon for bud development
IMG_2593.jpeg

IMG_2594.jpeg
I put the 3rd to flower the other day & have 1 more still vegging, so all good here in Wonderland 💨

18 days under 12/12 and these 2 NL5 continue to grow CRAZY FAST. 10 days since last post and they’ve grown another 10+ inches to 56” & 57”. So tall I had to move them into garage grow room:
IMG_2732.jpeg
These smaller 2 were flipped on the 1st:
IMG_2750.jpeg
2 tall and stretching examples + a mid-size and a squatty.
I was expecting more uniformity out of a feminized line, but they are project seeds so probably not the final selection 🤔

As I understand it, NL5 was the most sativa leaning out of the first 5 with NL1 and NL2 being the most indica. NL1 the purest indie and NL2 being more kushlike.

mu

Last edited:
As I understand it, NL5 was the most sativa leaning out of the first 5 with NL1 and NL2 being the most indica. NL1 the purest indie and NL2 being more kushlike.

mu
Mu comes thru yet again with education for the uneducated :)
Now I look at them in a whole new light.
Txs again Mu
☮️

NL5 update.
The quartet is very happy. 2 on L are 6w, other 2 are 5w under 12/12:
IMG_3030.jpeg
48-62” tall 😊
IMG_3030.jpeg
Lady on the L is showing strong Sativa traits and maybe even the rumored Thai genetics. Long coney bud structure.
Cool corkscrew bud growth on other.
IMG_3030.jpeg
These 2 have a more hybrid/combined look.
AROMAS OF ALL 4 IS FRUITY 😋
They are tolerating heat well, as my detached garage get hot with this early summer heat wave. I have a large portable AC and 2 exhaust fans, but LEDs still add 15-20 degrees in the grow room, so even running at night still gets in the low 80’s.
Ladies stay beautiful so long as I 💦 every 48 vs 72 hrs.
This is gonna be a fun 🏃 down the backstretch as these have potential
🤩

I remember watching a YouTube video recently with Shanti talking about old Northern Lights seeds from the 80s. I would buy some of those if I had the chance, but when I asked the auction manager if I could buy some he said there weren't any for sale at the moment, which is a shame ✌️

I remember watching a YouTube video recently with Shanti talking about old Northern Lights seeds from the 80s. I would buy some of those if I had the chance, but when I asked the auction manager if I could buy some he said there weren't any for sale at the moment, which is a shame ✌️
These are being sold at Shantibaba’s other seedshop, not the MNS Auction

Here’s a link if you want to buy some ..very reasonable price

Last edited:
These are being sold at Shantibaba’s other seedshop, not the MNS Auction

Here’s a link if you want to buy some ..very reasonable price
Thanks very much for the info Sanjuro 👍
Do you think they're the 1980s Northern Lights seeds mate? I'm pretty sure feminised seeds weren't around in the 80s......but I'd still like to try a pack regardless so thanks 😃
The first skunky type of cannabis that I ever had was a £10 bag of Northern Lights back in 1990 or 91. I made a one skin cigarette size smoke, and I can still remember only getting half way down my roll up and felt a bit sick and the colour drained from my face.....it was amazing 😆
So if I could recreate that Northern Lights then I'd be pretty happy, even today. I've never had Northern Lights like that either before or since then, so yeh, I'm in 👍✌️

Thanks very much for the info Sanjuro 👍
Do you think they're the 1980s Northern Lights seeds mate? I'm pretty sure feminised seeds weren't around in the 80s......but I'd still like to try a pack regardless so thanks 😃
The first skunky type of cannabis that I ever had was a £10 bag of Northern Lights back in 1990 or 91. I made a one skin cigarette size smoke, and I can still remember only getting half way down my roll up and felt a bit sick and the colour drained from my face.....it was amazing 😆
So if I could recreate that Northern Lights then I'd be pretty happy, even today. I've never had Northern Lights like that either before or since then, so yeh, I'm in 👍✌️
femenised seeds start in the end of the 90's by dutch passion

Back