New Skunk reviews

You are going to have some monster plants with a 9-11 week veg my friend! I don't have near the ceiling height to accommodate that kind of veg other than for mother plants which i butcher back aggressively and then trade out regularly with a fresh cutting just to try and prevent any disease or other problems from arising. 15 seedlings up and going is a good start and hopefully you get better than 50% female to give you 8 or more to look at. With only having 400w of HPS light, I wish you well with having enough space to fit them all in. As for The Cure and U2, very interested to see how that afghan/skunk female and the HazeAC male come together and what the HazeAC dad does to that Early Queen should be quite interesting as well. Is this the 1st time you have grown either of these 2 strains or any HazeAC crosses? Ran through 3 packs of SSH many years ago and the Haze C was super dominate in the cross. That terpinolene and lemony terpene were so pronounced, and the air permeated with that smell but quite frankly, Haze C just isn't for me and my likes. I am however, very interested in the spicy, leathery liver smell of the Haze A and I am very excited to hear what comes of your selection from both of these Rock n Roll hybrids. I think I want to try The Doors as my next Haze A exploration in hopes of finding that leather phenotype.

Not sure which hazes I’ve grown but from MNS it was NHM, Critical Haze, Super Silver Haze and ASH. Loving them all so far. But it’s the first time I grow U2 and The Cure, both 3 females.
When that Skunk grows too big we simply clone :) but I think I’ll be placing them from seed into flowering and keep best clones only.
They are in a small containter and will only be repotted when flowering. I’ve got SSH and NHM in a small containter for months now to maintain their height. But I trim them constantly and on the roots occasionally.

Of those MNS hazes, is there one that has stood out from the others that you find you like the most? I have always wanted to grow the ASH but as with everything in life, there's only so much space and time. What's your opinion on ASH?

Of those MNS hazes, is there one that has stood out from the others that you find you like the most? I have always wanted to grow the ASH but as with everything in life, there's only so much space and time. What's your opinion on ASH?
ASH is a special one. We got stoned, red eyed and the stone lasted long without ceiling. Lots of pheno’s. One made special selection but I did not preserve her. Learned more now. I started her on aeroponics, but ended her in soil as my pomp got destroyed and I did not invest money in a new one. But she managed all stress and cold without any delay in flowering. Rock hard buds and even the buds on the lower branches were rockhard and huge.
I thought ASH would be simulair to Critical Haze as they share about the same pedigree, but she is a strain on her own. Totally different from Critical Haze. I did not do her justice, but I still got most seeds and will definitly run her again. Critical Haze is also highly recommended. Beautiful big hazey buds. I love them all.

My all time favorite in over a decade of growing and blowing is Neville’s Haze Mango. The perfect marriage imo. For haze she was fast and had branches upon branches filled with buds the size of my fist. But I only germed one seed which happened to be female. I revegged a cutting and got few clones now growing to outgrow my flowering space once mhuahaha. NHM is my favorite. She clones super easy and needs very little feed to build up gigantic buds. I had her in 50L soilmix, which was overkill but she lived a good life.

How many weeks bloom for the ASH and NHM?
Good question. I never time my weed, never weigh my buds. I even have questioned which month we are in life to paint a picture. I recall ASH as fast for sativa dominant. NHM got more attention and she was going the normal 3 months.
So I recall her as fast too lol. Pretty complicated questions at the moment. I am confused. Where am I? 🤩

You seem to have lots of luck on your side my friend! I would probably consider playing the lotto with the results you are getting from the small batch selections. With 15 New Skunks, and with your past experiences, you may very well end up with over 10 females to choose from! Best wishes to you, I can't wait to see your progress and I hope the skunky skunk reveals herself to you and you need multiple carbon filters to deal with the aroma. Peace and good grows, Tric

Yo Cannalicious, curious as to how the New Skunk seeds are coming along? Everything going well and healthy and happy? Appreciate the feedback and best wishes buddy!
Soon my friend. One freak, but the rest is fine.
I also do not think they will outgrow my tent. I used to grow under more wattage until the electrical bill came.
They are on their third internode now. Not much to see. I wanted to give them more summersun, but I couldn’t place them there as I had guests 2 weeks in a row.
They are under 36 watts now.

Soon my friend. One freak, but the rest is fine.
I also do not think they will outgrow my tent. I used to grow under more wattage until the electrical bill came.
They are on their third internode now. Not much to see. I wanted to give them more summersun, but I couldn’t place them there as I had guests 2 weeks in a row.
They are under 36 watts now.

Just what I wanted to hear my friend! Be blessed and keep up the good work. We are all curious as to what you find from these and after your report, I will then decide as to whether New Skunk or Devil is the route I am going to take to seek out the skunkiest plant I can find.

Just what I wanted to hear my friend! Be blessed and keep up the good work. We are all curious as to what you find from these and after your report, I will then decide as to whether New Skunk or Devil is the route I am going to take to seek out the skunkiest plant I can find.
I wouldn't hesitate to look through some Shit while you're at it. Some good stinky stuff to be found.

mu

Why not both? :D
Blessings brother.

Both is a definite possibility, but I was planning on ordering Devil, Skunk Haze, The Doors, Shark Shock, New Skunk, Ortega and maybe Shit. The only reason I was hesitant on the shit is because New Skunk is a female selection of a Shit plant pollinated by a RCC skunk1 male and if I run the New Skunk seeds, I will basically be looking through the shit line for the most part. That and I already have nordle, master kush x afghan skunk, Nev's Skunk, NL5 x skunk and NL5 x afghan in the fridge and when I add all this new stuff into the mix, let's just say old Tric is going to be busy for a few years. I am trying to make the commitment with a friend of mine to bring back as much of the old school as we possibly can and drift away from all this modern day hype that saturates the market today that I find to be lacking in most aspects other than aesthetics.

What is the most fire offering that anyone can think of that was made with an open pollination? It’s only slightly harder to selectively pollinate each male to every female and to label the progeny

Back