NEW RULES- Open photo assignment- Share your favorite random pics

Disc golf is just like regular golf, but you throw a frisbee and want to hit a basket instead of a hole 😄 Oh and you don't need to be rich and elite to play it!
I smell incense somewhere...

Oh yeah i remeber an awkward sight from a public Park where actually baskteball like ironchains where set up for this reason...already forgot about it...
Not so sure about frisbee golf but def love to have some fun with this right here, you can really throw it across 50-100 meters on spot with a little training! Lot of fun with 2-3 or more people.

aerobie-sprint-ring.w1200.jpg

Last edited:
Meissen Cathedral can be seen behind Albrechtsberg Castle, Meissen, Germany, on the Elbe River.

Albrechtsburg-2007.jpg

So much beautiful olde architecture in Germany. "Große Hofstube" as the main dining room of the Court Society -Albrechtsburg Castle.

Albrechtsburg_Meißen_10.JPG

Longball

Meissen Cathedral can be seen behind Albrechtsberg Castle, Meissen, Germany, on the Elbe River.

View attachment 76598

So much beautiful olde architecture in Germany. "Große Hofstube" as the main dining room of the Court Society -Albrechtsburg Castle.

View attachment 76599

Longball

Unfortunately i have not visited the "Große Hofstube" but dining was great regardles. I can definitely recommend the place for visitors it is amazing. Gothic architecture resembles holy geometry as the laws of nature are written in stone.

Scientists studying tarantulas in the Phang-Nga province realized this animal is a new arachnid species.
The species they discovered is Chilobrachys natanicharum, a dazzling electric blue spider that is as large as a human palm. This is the first tarantula species ever discovered in a Thai mangrove forest.

View attachment 76608View attachment 76609View attachment 76610View attachment 76611
Scares the living daylights out of me but I find it nice and appealing also.
🤯

I told my friend's wife a jar of fresh picked flowers from the garden should always have a beautiful picture hidden in there somewhere and that I will find it and send her some pictures when I got home and looked at them.

opt_P1100235.jpeg

I thought this one was pretty nice.

opt_P1100241.jpeg

I really liked this one. Gently curving lines of light, color, and nature.

opt_P1100240.jpeg

This pic had some potential but I did not realize at the time that part of the picture was in shadow and part was overexposed. Practice. Practice. Practice.

opt_P1100237.jpeg

All pictures are completely untouched and exactly as taken. Camera is a inexpensive fixed-lens Lumix DMC-LX7 Compact Camera. Built-in flash was used.

ZYFRONT-LG.JPG

Back