New Moderator joins MNS April 20th 2014....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats fxginbcn,
I could not think of a better choice.
It is a special honor that will require effort and judgement.
Peace and regards,
Charmilles

yes my bro this is a wise choice!! i see big things a gwaan...go so young lion! This plant is the healing of the nation just spread the word!!

Seems like JessE's got a new apprentice "blessing him up" lol. Not quite sure he needs one though. I mean, why fix something which isn't broken? JessE's always done a fine job on his own imho.

Interesting development though. Hope it works out well and that the new recruit changes his attitude towards me :D

I got a feeling Jesse quit I imagine it don't pay well and I get bored of forums I damn sure could not read every single post I got a life too much to do not enough time. Would be cool if Jesse stuck around as a member shit we already lost Hempy but what are you gonna do. I wouldn't even have the internet if it wasn't the best way too order seeds and everything else I don't buy much from stores the closest hydro store is over 2 hours drive and they suck.

Also these silk screens I found for dirt cheap same damn thing Bubble Man sells for $180 I found both screens same material for $40 just a little smaller dimensions but 20"x24" is plenty for me its just for a printing press for t shirts you can even buy sheets just have to converert mesh to micron I almost fucked up. I actually just found it I've asked about dry sieve many times on forums they all point you too the expensive shit made for growers I already know what I'm doing I'll probably do a thread I'm gonna buy the wood framed ones and out do Bubble Man just I'm trying too figure out what I can use to make it vibrate pretty good I'll figure something out.

Anyway congrats fx bless it up! blaze it up!

I got a feeling Jesse quit I imagine it don't pay well and I get bored of forums I damn sure could not read every single post I got a life too much to do not enough time. Would be cool if Jesse stuck around as a member shit we already lost Hempy but what are you gonna do. I wouldn't even have the internet if it wasn't the best way too order seeds and everything else I don't buy much from stores the closest hydro store is over 2 hours drive and they suck.

Also these silk screens I found for dirt cheap same damn thing Bubble Man sells for $180 I found both screens same material for $40 just a little smaller dimensions but 20"x24" is plenty for me its just for a printing press for t shirts you can even buy sheets just have to converert mesh to micron I almost fucked up. I actually just found it I've asked about dry sieve many times on forums they all point you too the expensive shit made for growers I already know what I'm doing I'll probably do a thread I'm gonna buy the wood framed ones and out do Bubble Man just I'm trying too figure out what I can use to make it vibrate pretty good I'll figure something out.

put it on a speaker with good base, just make sure its sat there in a way it wont vibrate off

And if you ever buy bubble bags dont bother with the "Bubble Now" machine. You can get a camping/RV washing machine (same thing) for half the price.

I'm all for making a living but $150 for a sticker? F★★k off!!! :mad: And I had suspicious transactions on my credit card after I bought my bags off the official bubble bag site.

You're doing a great job fxginbc. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Can't think of anyone better qualified than you for this fx, glad you found me and let me know so I could congratulate you!

Good things happen to good people :)

It's nice to be nice!

Hey Bluntmassa,
"I'm trying too figure out what I can use to make it vibrate pretty good I'll figure something out".

I've found that an orbital sander does an excellent job pressed against the screen printing frame;).

Hempy and JessE did grow logs, gave grow tips and posted pics of some of the most beautiful indoor plants I've ever seen. They was also founding members of this site. I guess that's why they've earned their mod status

I wouldn't worry too much mate, I'm sure Jeese's just taking a short hols. We all need a break from things now and again. As long as he's got moderator by his name then things are still cool.

Massive big ups to my main mod JessE :D

if you look at a post by him it says "guest" and like they announce a "New moderator"

so i am guessing either they decided that JessE needed help and is on holiday (mod pay must be good ? (joke))

...or like he is not coming back as moderator for a reason (?)

*which is none of my business

(*i say that from unsuccessfully already having tried to inquire... hehe)

I wouldn't worry too much mate, I'm sure Jeese's just taking a short hols. We all need a break from things now and again. As long as he's got moderator by his name then things are still cool.

Massive big ups to my main mod JessE :D

That statement is massively disrespectful to fxginbc and to Shantibaba's judgement.

It's Shanti's site. He makes the decisions and has last word.

Fxginbc has been doing a great job. Lots of contributions to the news section and is actively and positively involved with helping the members here.

A wise decision by Shantibaba. If you don't agree vote with your feet. :cool:

Thanks for the blessings folks.

Love you all...

Plan on being here for a while so.... Hope you can get used to me....

And for those that can't.... Well.....

Bless up!

And for those that can't.... Well.....

Bless up!

Its a free world fx.
Free to leave and seek out other boards that suit their needs in better ways....
Cheers bro, hope you stay for a very, very, very long time and get the vibe and gang back without the drama, just growing and sharing the love as always!
I know i will!
;)

Last edited:
Hey my friend i am happy for your new position here at mns

always had respect for ya

congrats on the new job

Hey Bluntmassa,
"I'm trying too figure out what I can use to make it vibrate pretty good I'll figure something out".

I've found that an orbital sander does an excellent job pressed against the screen printing frame;).

I found fixing my silk screen set up (home made for around $12) to the clothes dryer WORKES! You'll need an extra board on the bottom to insulate against the heat. On the first run, I kinda melted all thoes pretty golden trichomes to the glass! Scraped it off with a razor blade & it was good to go, but that piece of 1/2" plywood keeps that from happening.
Another thing that worked for me, although still kinda half way manual, is a vibrator from an adult book store. Dont laugh, I use them on the back of my neck for degenerative disk disease pain & for facial massage, so minds out of the gutter boys! :) While watching a movie (2 hr timer, haha), just slowly run it around the top edge of your frame. Might need extra batteries, & when you're done your fingers will be numb for a while, but its worth it.
- Fx, hope you have a good relationship with your eye doctor! I think you're gonna keep him busy! (Walmarts sells reading glasses cheap!) ;)

@catbuds:D,
I can just imagine someone turning up unannounced,and finding him sat with a big pile of ground up weed,and a 12 inch black mamba:p.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back